Does this mean I'm GOING to ovulate?

kdmalk

Reaction score
We never used an opk when we got pregnant (first cycle) because my cycles are pretty regular. Unfortunately we lost the baby, so now I have no idea what my cycles are going to do. I started bleeding on Nov. 1 and had my d&c on Nov. 4. So it has now been 13-16 days since what I will consider CD1 depending on how you look at it (and I'm not even sure of the answer to that)... Cm is getting more along the lines of ewcm, so I decided to take an ovulation test JUUUUST to see if I happen to O right after the mc. We still don't plan to try this cycle, but I wanted to get an idea of what my cycles are doing. I have a digi and it said no surge, but when I ejected the cartridge it definitely has a second line. So does that mean I am GOING to have a positive Opk in the next couple days, or is there always some sort of second line? It isn't a huge deal, I am just curious.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 12
On the ones I take I usually always have a second line. Its only positive if test line is as dark or darker then the control line. Sorry to hear about your mc, I've had 2 and know it's difficult to go though.

Thanks for the tip. I am just wanting my cycles to go back to normal quickly. I guess that's what everyone wants! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->