Does this sound ok to wear to an interview?

Missnurse

Reaction score
Hi ladies

As some id you know I've got an interview for an auxiliary nurse at a community hospital on Wednesday and wondered if this sounded ok to wear

Black trousers, a cream top and a cream and black cardi I have and a pair of black flats? The top and cardi came out of the smart section in h&m

Thank you

I am not sure if it isnt rustling too much . Although If the colours aren't too loud it should be fine /

https://www.nfp-forum.de/images/smilies/aalachengrins.gif

Thanks ladies the cream cardi has a black lining around it I just didn't want to be over the top smart as it's going to be a uniform job anyway if it had been say an office job if probably have went with a suit!

I think it sounds lovely, really smart but not over the top smart!
Good luck for Wednesday :flower:

Thank you I'm keeping my fingers tightly crossed it seems like it would be a really interesting place to work 😀

Sounds perfect hun, good luck. I think black trousers and a smart top/cardi is always a good base for an interview. Maybe a nice necklace too? I only wear suits for interviews if it's up in London and it's known to be extra smart iykwim.

I would perhaps swap the cardigan for a loose blazer- Zara do nice ones- but yeah it sounds fine.

If it were me I'd go with a blazer too but only because I don't own any cardigans - sounds perfect though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->