• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Does this work?

LilyInk

Reaction score
We have a son Braxton and a girl Mya and are expecting our third baby in a few weeks which is another boy. Been struggling with names. Do you think Hudson works with the other two names of our children? We like Hamish too but prefer Hudson. What do you think it would get shortened to?

Hudson definitely over Hamish with your other children :flower:

Ahh see I much prefer Hamish but Hudson sounds really good with your other children's names! :) I don't know of anyone with the name but can't see it being shortened, honestly!

I prefer Hudson with your other children's names. I don't think it'll be shortened, maybe Hud?

My 5 year old has a friend called Hudson. It’s not shortened to anything, he’s just Hudson.

I prefer it to Hamish.

My nephew is names Hudson. When he was a little baby we called him Hudsie sometimes, but for the most part it isn't shortened to anything. Kids at school certainly don't call him Hudsie!

I actually quite like Hamish with your other 2 kids names!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->