• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

does using mouth wash prevent staining between teeth? any dentists?

babycrazy1706

Mummy to Elijah and TTC
Reaction score
Years ago I used to use mouthwash daily but then I moved to the caribbean and it was too expensive so I stopped! :haha:
Now back in england and over the last year or so I've noticed yellow stains between some of my teeth. Probably because I started drinking tea which I never used to. Would mouthwash help with this? I do floss too but that doesn't seem to be helping. Any ideas?

I don't know for sure, only on experience, I use listerine whitening mouthwash and I've noticed a difference. People have commented on how white my teeth are so it must do something!!

Tea is the BIGGEST cause of stain, hands down. Coffee ties. Those are the worst.

Mouthwas doesnt help with stains, sorry :(

However, drinking tea WITH a meal, through a straw, and rinsing afterwards does help.

Some girls are going to come on here and tell you to use whitening toothpaste and mouthwash, but I advise all my patients against it as its just too hard on the gum tissue. Best tx is the whitestrips or whitening gel from a licensed dentist.

Yes it really is since I've started drinking tea. I really need it now I'm a mum though!!! :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->