Does Your Baby Like Bath Time....

babymello

My Pretty Mama
Reaction score
Bath Time

I ask this because most babies are afraid of the water.
It's so bad that you can't even wash their hair or even wipe their face. lol

My baby loves and enjoy the water.

Her tub is too big right now, so I have the square bucket that the hospital use. I put her in the sink and have the water running so she can get familiar with water sounds and she enjoys her little self.

She looks at the water in amazement. I have the water system that sprinkles out. I'm teaching her how to touch the running water, it's so cute. She touches it too. One time, as I was bathing her she was falling asleep. lol
I guess the water felt so nice and warm it just made her dose off. I've never seen anything like that. Should of had that on tape. lol

I was just wondering if your little one like the water or not.
Share your experience.

Thanks,
Mello

jessica loves it, as soon as she touches the water she starts to drift of, and when i take her out she screams lol xx

My LO loves the bath. She loves it when it is deep and she can swim in it. Her feet kick like mad and she has the cutest smile on her face.

xxx

She loves her baths but hates her sponge baths :rofl:

He loves bath so much, but hates swimming pools !

Charlie loves the bath! i pour water all over him he giggles i splash water in his face it goes in his eyes he doesnt cry he loves it!!!

Nope, Bren screams the house down. I don't get it. He hated it at first, then started to like it, now we are back to hate. So I just wipe him down every morning with a warm wet washrag. He will go in the bath with me, and be fine, but on his own, in his little baby tub, nope!

God Maya HATES bath time!! She screams blue murder!! It's horrible. It's the only time she really really cries. Her poor little bottom lip shakes so badly she gets that worked up!

My lol hates bathtime with a passion bless him however he loves it when i wash his hair...x

alexa loves her baths! she splashes around and giggles in her bath. sometimes it puts her to sleep! she can be screaming bloody murder, but as soon as i put her in the water she starts giggling!

Wow,

Samantha675,

Younglutonmum,

& LaDY

That must be tough.

After my baby's cord dropped off we waited 2 to 3 days until it healed properly and in the water she went. She was 2 1/2 weeks.

At first, I had put her in the water with no sound of it running and then my husband showed me how he does it when I'm not there.

He said put the water on so she can get use to it, ever since then I've been putting the water on and she likes it.

Mello

Bella loves the water. She loves the bath and the pool. If she's been really fussy in the evenings I'll put her in the tub and she calms right down. She loves the shower too.

Bella loves water. She loves the shower, tub, and pool. If she's being cranky in the evenings I will put her in the tub and she calms right down.

yep,joshua LOVES a bath.
he would be in it all the time if he could.
but saying that he loves having his nappy off and even being naked.
when he has his nappy off or naked he smiles and laughs

callum loves bath time, didnt the first few times. he loves deep water, but hates it when you lay him back. Screams blue murder.

nicole loved the bath when she was first born but then hated it and now you have a fight on your hands to get her out of the bath, she'll stay in there till she resembles a prune!!

Jack absolutely LOVES the bath !
When he was 2 days old they bathed him in the hospital and said he wil scream so be prepared.. and he didn't lol!
Because he loves his bath so much we decided to take him swimming and he loves that to :) Also because he is so nosy lol!

jack loves his bath and it actually soothes him when he his sad xx

Phoebe loves hers too she proper chills out.

My other two hated the bath the first few times when they were babies but then I would make it so much fun for them by putting excitement in my voice that they just loved it after awhile.

Even as they got older, no matter what they were doing, once I mentioned bath time they were in there like a shot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->