does your family and friends no your TTC

We only told 3 of my friends, one is a nurse so i wanted her to help me out with some medical info, the other is ttc her self and she fell pregnant on her second month trying and the third is my co worker. didnt tell me mom or his mom. I really honestly have enough pressure as it is about having children from everyone around. I've been married for 4.5 years. and i reaaaaallly dont want to hear one more comment about, why arent you pregnant yet? and you're not getting any younger.

arrrg I hate ppl sometimes.. Thank God for BnB I would've lost my mind if I didnt find this forum.

The only person I've told is my baby sister..we arent telling anyone this time other than her until we are pg..lol I wanna shock em all...:happydance:

I am heading home to Scotland in Jan for a visit with my family and am going to tell my mum that we are going to start trying for baby number 2 when come home.

A couple of friends know we are ttc but no family yet. It is obviously taking us awhile and i don't want that pressure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->