Does your OH/DH know you come on this site?

Hobnob

Mummy to a girl, TTC #2
Reaction score
Just being nosy! :D

Mine doesn't know I'm on here but I am on a similar forum and he does know I go on there.

Mine does, he thinks I'm insane, before I got pregnant with Seb I was WTT and he just rolled his eyes at me and said "If you're desperate for a baby why go on a forum where they're shoved under your nose"

Now he's just thankful I've got other mad women to talk to about my feelings coz he can't handle it lol!

Mine does now, but he didnt for ages! I figured that way I could moan about him as much as I like and he wouldnt know! I put most my worries in GS now coz I know he cant look in there! lol

He doenst mind how much time I spend on here either, he'd rather I was on here than nagging him!! He doesnt know my username or anything though and its different to the username I usually use but I expect he probably would recognise his own daughter if he saw my sig! xx

Don't know, could be that he is seen it on the tab bar while I wasnt on the computer but I havent been telling it though

Yeps, mine knows, rolls his eyes a bit too like orange-sox

Yep My OH knows and thinks its great :) He sometimes sits behind me and reads what im looking at, but I usually tell him afterwards anyway lol.
I usually use the forum in the day whilst he is at work, so I can spend time with him when he gets home.
He doesnt mind that sometimes I spend an hour on here in the evening, because it leaves him to get on with hobbies he wants to do :) xx

yea my oh knows but he thinks its a waste of time, men ay!!

Yes & no. We don't talk about BnB lol but he knows I go on the computer and "talk to moms" while Elyse is napping.

He knows and thinks its sad but then if im laughing at a post he will want to read. He likes reading in the over 18's bit.

Yeah, my hubby knows all about it! I tell him about interesting posts. He doesnt mind at all - thinks its good for me!

yeah mine knows...but he doesnt bother with reading 'over my shoulder' coz he says its all in code!!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: haha What is an opk, hpt, AF, fmu, bbt or cm...?...haha i give him the 'never you mind, tmi!!!!!

Mine knows, he didnt think it was a great idea at first, but i said tough! N he's just had to get used to it! I think now, he realises its a place for me to pour out my thoughts without drowning him in baby stuff!

He does and doesnt, dont hide it so he see's it on my tab but not actually said look what ive joined.

My DH knows and he doesn't seem to mind...at least he doesn't have to hear all my baby thoughts now!

told mine yesterday!!! basically, we were 'trying-ish' haha dont ask!!!! and now we've decided to NTNP im on WTT and he thinks its great to speak to people who understand my feelings about wanting a baby (its a womans instinct, not being broody) but having to wait.... basically means he doesnt have to deal with my whinging hahahaha!!!!!!! i didnt tell him i was here in TTC and spotting EVERY SINGLE symptom, he would have thrown me in a psychiatric ward!!!!!!! hehe :-D

Mine doesnt know. Although he knows I'm in to my babies and can pass off any baby related searches as research for going back to midwifery lol xxx

I've not told him, but I think he knows. He's borrowed my laptop a couple of times, and I tend to leave whatever website I was on last on the screen. He's not mentioned it. Probably thinks I'm nuts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->