Does your OH/DH know you come on this site?

He does know, he's not that bothered really - I have asked him before if he minds and he just said no, which is good. I do think though he thinks I am a bit too obsessed ! x

Mine knows he got really uppety about it the other day but I just told him to shut up because it's my way of making friends without going out of the house. I'm actually very shy in person and find it hard to make new friends (not made any new friends since moving to a different place to live with him)

Mine doesnt know. Although he knows I'm in to my babies and can pass off any baby related searches as research for going back to midwifery lol xxx

Mine knows I'm baby mad too! And knows I do 'research'! :D

He's read the other forum I'm on and founds it an interesting insight into WTT from a woman's perspective iygwim. I've not told him about this one because I kind of want to keep it to myself, I see my journal as somewhere I can put down all my thoughts and I'm not sure I'd want him to read it.

Yep, he knows and he loves it that we can get good, decent information from people who have experienced it first hand.

Half of the questions that I ask on here have come from him. He often sits here and reads the posts and replies with me and he finds it really helpful...

xxx

Mine does, and he has an account on here too. We're very open about WTT so posting about my broodiness on here is fine :lol:

yeah he does lol =]
he says im sad cos im always on yahoo answers too lol =p
but he knows how broody i am ^_^

Mine knows, and just laughs at me, because now he doesnt have to listen to me discuss TTC'ing as much. He has as well opened an account lol

Mine knows, doesn't care, i would be lost without this site to share my feelings with these days and it means less moaning at him!

Mine doesn't...just giving him some breathing room for a little while...found a text to one of his friends yesterday that read something like...I'm not ever having babies...I knew he was kidding with friend but still hurt

Mine doesn't...just giving him some breathing room for a little while...found a text to one of his friends yesterday that read something like...I'm not ever having babies...I knew he was kidding with friend but still hurt

Aww no wonder you feel hurt, I would too. Unfortunately we grow up much more quickly than men, therefore we seem to be ready for babies earlier than them too. :(

Nope nope nope.

Because i moan about him, for a start!

yeah my OH knows and thinks it great that I have people to chat to about things he finds difficult to talk about! haha I think i'd have driven him mad if i hadnt found this site.

xxx

I haven't really hidden it from OH but never really talked about it either.

I've learnt a lot from this place and love it but I think OH would find it weird/funny if he knew everything I'd typed on here....

When we are actively TTC then I'll tell him because we will need more support and info about it. I think he'll probably end up joining up then to make sure what I'm saying is true.....

hehe

Mine does and rolls his eyes too. I try and keep him from seeing quite how much I'm on here but I think he knows, lol. He just sort of ignores it hoping I wont go on about it! He has laughed at some of the things I've told him from over 18s tho!

Mine does and rolls his eyes too. I try and keep him from seeing quite how much I'm on here but I think he knows, lol. He just sort of ignores it hoping I wont go on about it!

I'm the same. I did ask him the other day if he minded and he said that it was tough if he did. I did start to say that if it bothered him then I wouldn't... and then I said, yeah you're right, sorry. I am addicted and don't think I could just stop :rofl: I do think it helps me talk about babies without going on about it to him so much. :muaha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->