Doesn't look good

Aww soontobe your a really nice member :D

Hope your ok bek :hugs:

Oh Bek, I just read your post. I'm so sorry about your news. Hopefully the doctor can shed some light on things and help you see what your options are. :hugs:

Lots of hugs from here Bek - I hope you are doing ok....

Bek :cry:

where are you?? are you ok hun???

I am holding up, because I have 3 fantastic sons and a supporting hubby. On the inside my heart feels hollow.

Next Wednesday is the appointment. I kept myself busy yesterday by going to work with my gf who has a dog grooming shop. I enjoy working there, they puppies give lots of kisses, lol.

Thankyou all so much, please pray there is something that can be done. I am so scared, so heartbroken.
:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Aww soontobe your a really nice member :D

Hope your ok bek :hugs:

Isn't she, she is wonderful, loving, caring and supportive
:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:.

Wobbles, on the outside I am ok, on the inside my heart feels hollow, I feel so lost, scared and heartbroken.

This just isn't fare, its cruel. To be given such hope, to have been trying each month like this was it, to only find out it couldn't have been :cry::cry::cry:

*puts sticky note on fridge about next wednesday*

I am all fingers, toes, hair strands crossed that something can be done :(

I'm glad you kept yourself busy.. but I bet it was all you could think about the whole time..

Something good has to come out of this.. it can't be the end bek :hugs:

Lots of huggles

https://i179.photobucket.com/albums/w286/wobble_wobble/Hugs/abHugsToYouRddBear.gif

Good yoru keeping yourself busy :hugs: Still wishing you lots of luck for your appointment next week. x

Oh Bek hope your ok and its just a case of keeping yourself busy & mind free until your appointment. Not the same without the friendly Bek I was getting use to seeing around the forum

:hugs: x x

Thankyou wobbles and soontobe. I have been keeping myself really busy. My gf owns her own dog grooming business and I have been working fulltime with her ( and enjoying it) to help keep me busy.
I had to get out and do something, as I was just laying about feeling sorry for myself.

My Gyno appointment has moved up to Tuesday now at 12:45pm so when I get back I will let you know how things went.

I will log back on later and try to catch up some posts I have missed. Now I am off to watch a movie with my kids and then do the family shop.

Thankyou for being concerned about me. xoxoxoxo

Wow, sorry to hear that, hope you can do something about it. :(

Hope you're feeling a little better now :)

It's so good to hear from you! I was thinking about why you hadnt replied today .. and i didnt have good thoughts :cry:

I'm glad your keeping busy.. so have I with 2 jobs.. its crazy ... :wacko:

Hope to hear from you soon... keep us updated..

Please let me know if I can do anything to help :)

Good to hear from you again Bek. I'm glad you feel a bit better and have your appointment moved forward. At least you will be able to know what your options are. Good luck on Tuesday.:hugs:

Just said a littel prayer for your Beks...!! Hope your appointment brings good news.............

Thankyou all so much for your support during this time, it means alot to me.

I am getting very nervous now, as today is the day of my gyno appointment.

Please pray he gives me something positive to hold onto.

Again thanks for being here for me during this hard time.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->