Doesn't look good

bek74

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Had my HSG test done and the guy who put the dye in thinks they are blocked. I pick up the report later today. I have no idea where I would go from here.

I am just devasted :cry::cry::cry:

Oh no, i'm so sorry :(

I don't know what to say except you will be in my thoughts and I hope that there is something that can be done so you can one day get your BFP :hugs:

Oh I'm sorry babe
Thinking of you hun xx

Oh hunnie.:hugs::hugs::hugs:

Try not to get too down-hearted until you actually get the test results. I know that's easier said than done, but try and stay hopeful.:hugs:

:hugs:

They can unblock tubes can't they? Have they given you any info if this is the result?

My tubes are definitly blocked. The dye went as far as where the clamps "were" placed on my tubes.

I am waiting for my Gyno to ring me and then I will have to go and see him to show him the films. I really don't think he can reoperate, I think my tubes are to damaged.

What breaks my heart is,that I have done so much to be able to fall pregnant and I thought at least I had one good tube, so to find out today that they are both stuffed, just bought me to tears.

I feel so sad, I feel alone right now. Just think here I was each month hopeing to get a BFP and it wasn't even possible.

I am gutted :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Is it wrong of me to say don't see the dark side yet? No definate that theres nothing that can be done even to one tube? Tell me shurrup if you want I don't know much if anything about this x

I hope theres something they can do Bek :hugs: are the appointments usually quick (with your gyno)?

Thanks Wobbles.

I know it isn't a definite, but it is about a 95% of them not being able to reoperate, and even if my gyno did, the results are usually really poor.

See with my tubes it isn't just a blockage, it is damaged tubes from having them clamped and then reversed (scar tissue).

I won't be able to see my Gyno till next Wednesday.

IVF is an option, but I am not sure if it is something that hubby and I can afford, I would have to look into that later on.

Right now I want to hide under my bed and never come out. :cry::cry::cry:

Holding some positive thoughts for you :hugs:

Don't hide away will you? ...having a good cry I personally believe is healthy.

I know next Wednesday seems so long but it's not bad at all some wait months ... not very comforting how that sounds sorry x Don't go panicing over IVF whist your upset it will just look more impossible ... take a week to chill see your gyno & see whats next :hugs:

Oh baffling on I am - feel for you right now Bek :hugs:

omg bek i read this and welled up! im so sorry hun.. i hope it wasnt to uncomfortable for you... i cant believe the results! want me to come down and we'll eat bad foods and cry together?
shit hunny i cant believe this!

:hugs:

hun i really dont mind coming down for a road trip..

im just sitting here shakin my head

Awww thats nice.

Are you girls close?

Oh Bek, I don't know what to say to you hunnie. :hugs::hugs:

I'm gutted for you.:hugs:

Do what the others said, have a good cry, eat lots of bad food, have a few glasses of vino, and really let it all out. :hugs::hugs:

hun i really dont mind coming down for a road trip..

im just sitting here shakin my head

Your welcome here anytime Hun. Thankyou for your offer, but babe you have your new job that you started ( how is going?), etc etc, you can't just say " Sorry boss, I need some time off".

Thankyou so much, I sat up and at Chocolate Bullets last night.
xoxoxoxo

My kids asked me last night what was wrong, they could tell I was very upset. I sat them down and told them what I know, they were so upset, they really want a baby brother or sister :cry:.

After everything yesterday I didn't feel like cooking, so hubby and I went out to pick up some Take away and to stop in at the grocery store to grab a few things. When I was in the shop, all I could see were mums with babies and big pregnant bellies, I had to leave and wait in the car, it just upset me so much:cry::cry:.

After I had my tubes reversed, I was so confident everything would be fine, I thought I will for sure fall pregnant, I thought it would have happened before Christmas. So when Kmart ( department store) had a sale on I went and bought a whole heap of baby stuff, which is now sitting in my room and I can't bare to look at it. Like jumpsuits, soxs,bottles etc etc, I am taking it all back to the shops this week.:cry::cry:

Thankyou all for your hugs and kind words, I know it is hard to say something to someone when their world feels like it has crashed down around them, but thankyou for making the effort to make me feel better.

When I speak to my Gyno and go see him, I will update you all on what happens from here.

:cry::cry::cry:

Bek I am so sorry to hear about the news,but maybe the Gyno can shed abit of light.Nothing is written in stone yet.Look after yourself and take the time to absorb all of this.
Thinking of you mate:hugs:

Your welcome here anytime Hun. Thankyou for your offer, but babe you have your new job that you started ( how is going?), etc etc, you can't just say " Sorry boss, I need some time off".

Thankyou so much, I sat up and at Chocolate Bullets last night.
xoxoxoxo

oh yes i so can.... a new job pales in comparison to what your going through!
im sorry about your supermarket incident.. and i know how hard it is to walk past a kmart baby sale and a baby toy sale... ive been so tempted.. :(
is it tomorrow wednesday or wednesday week that you hear more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->