Doesn't time fly?

cerilou

Reaction score
Hi ladies

Thought I would introduce myself. I can't believe I'm now in 3rd tri. The last few weeks have flown. I'm starting to get really excited now.

Quick question, does anyone else get nose bleeds a lot?

xx

Welcome to third-tri! The beginning of my pregnancy was sooo slow, but it's going faster now. I don't get nosebleeds, but it's very common.

I have had a few little ones. I never had them before being pregnant though. Think it is quite common something to do with blood vessels swelling ... i think.

Congratulations and welcome!! i don't get nose bleeds xx

CONGRATULATIONS & WELCOME TO 3RD TRI :happydance:

Yes time has flown so so quickly! For me i think with finding out i was pregnant, it was then my birthday which we spent in Ireland, then christmas was just around the corner...i thought the start to the year would slow down but we have been so busy buying baby things and decorating thats it just gone so fast!

I never thought i'd get this far :cloud9:

And answer to your nosebleeds: Yes i also get these regulary...i spoke to MW about them and she said not too worry :hugs:

Hey hon!! Welcome over.

Dont get nosebleeds I'm afraid, but I understand they can be very common in pregnancy. Dont know whats the best treatment though, sorry!!!

xxx

welcome over hun, last stage of the journey now !!

sorry hun, never had a nose bleed ! so can't really help you, although they are pretty common !!

Congrats and welcome! :happydance: I found second and third tri flew up until a couple of weeks ago and now the time is dragging! :dohh:

I've also been getting mild nosebleeds for a few months now :)

welcome over:)
no nosebleeds for me its about the only thing i havnt had!!!!!!

Welcome hun! I dont personally get nosebleeds but I heard they are VERY common in pregnancy even if you never get them any other time. I guess it cause the blood vessels in your nose swell and what not. But it is VERY VERY common.

fancy seeing you here :happydance::happydance::cloud9:

welcome xx

Yes I have had a few x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back