Dog escapee

jenny82

Reaction score
Our dog got out last night whilst oH was putting the bins out. Usually the kitchen door is closed when he does that, but I don't think I noticed OH was out, so I opened the door to sort out dinner and he got out through the back. We didn't even notice he was gone for about 10 minutes :(

I was in such a panic. He has never gotten out for that long before. Hes never off the lead on the roads as he would run after the nearest dog/poo/cat he could smell. Was almost in hysterics and ran around all the streets in our area (yes at almost 9 months pregnant!) calling for him. He was spotted down the road so I jumped in the car whilst OH took LO to go look. Drove around for ages through the streets in tears.

Was zigzagging through our streets nearby and just as I passed our house again, I saw him. Sitting outside the front door. I have never been so relieved in my entire life!

My 'dumb' dog is smarter than I give him credit for! He didn't get run over and he didn't venture far. He just went on a nice stroll and came back home! :dohh: It made me realise how much he means to me too, my silly mutt :blush:

Awww bless you!!That stress can't have done you any good!

Glad your dog got home ok :D

Now sit down and put your feet up!xx

My feet were killing me last night! Definitely taking it easy from here on in. Felt like I could've gone into labour right in our front garden :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->