Dog Jumped on Tummy :(

J

Jadeyydoe

This morning I was laying in bed, not wanting to get out because I've barely slept the last 3 days so in an act to get me out of bed David let the dog in.
Now my dog is a hyper active 1 yr old springer spaniel, she doesn't mean to be but shes very rough and clumsy sometimes.
She jumped on the bed after the dressing gown David had thrown on there and as she ran to get it she got me on the left side of my tummy!
She put her foot in nice and deep, shes a darn heavy dog when she put her weight down! :(
3ish minutes later I started gagging and ran to the sink to be sick!
I thought everything was fine the jab probably just brought back abit o' morning sickness.
But while I was out I have been getting pains where she landed, still am and my vagina has been stinging abit TMI!

Do you think anything could be wrong?
I'm really worried the dogs hurt the baby or something :(
Theres no bleeding (yet! **touch wood**)

I'd get it checked out just for your piece of mind, baby's well cushioned though :)

awwwwwwwwwwww bless hun i hope your ok ,baby is well cousined in there so i wouldnt worry if you are hun for your piece of mind go and get it checked ....

i fell once in a bank blanked out and i was about 18 wks pregnant i was petrified that i hurt my baby as i fell onto my tummy ,i was taken to the hospital and given a scan everything is fine and they reassured me that baby is fine and is safe in the belly .........

it can be very frightening tho but im sure your lil one is ok hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

:hugs: Hope everything's ok. I'd get checked over too just to make sure but baby will be well protected in there - I had a one year old climbing and jumping all over me for the whole 9 months and Toby's just fine!

I know its cousined in there that why I never reacted that bad just thought meh its set off some sickness oh well.
But I thought the pain would be gone by now and now ima bit worried :S
midwife has asked if the baby has moved since, I haven't felt anything at all today!
I didn't even think of that because I only ever feel it once or twice a day!
OH GOD :|:|:|:|:|:|

how much does your puppy weight?? my son weights 32 pounds (heavy little boy) and he sits on my belly and every once in awhile he does sneak in a jump or two. but if you are worried i would say talk to your doc just to make sure your baby is ok.best of luck to you and your family

If you are worried I'd definitely get checked out. I fell once when I was pregnant with my daughter and had my 19mth old son in my arms at the time.. he came crashing down right on top of my tummy. The doctor made me come in to check things because I was having contractions but all was well... hope it's all well for you too. At 19 weeks they do still have days where they don't move around much but I would definitely be on the safe side and get them to check you.

I'm sure it's probably fine but it's best to check things out just so you can relax. My son is always crashing into and onto my tummy...it's just something that he can't seem to avoid. And when I was pregnant with my son I was so clumsy - I even fell down a staircase and he was fine. Our bodies are well designed to take care of our little ones.

I understand your concern - I have an 18month old mad springer too. And he is always jumping up on the bed when he is let in and I have to be really careful he does not land on my stomach.

Hope everything is ok
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->