Dogs and pregnancy

Kiki1993

Reaction score
I have a lab who is very energetic and playful. She is okay behaved if it's just me and my partner but if there is anyone else in the house she is a bloody nightmare. Even if it's close friends she see all the time she jumps, barks, nips and I really don't know what to do, she is really stressing me out lately. Has anyone got any tips on what to do to calm her down?

I am no help as I have a lab mix (male) that is this way. So hyper, jumpy... Doesn't know when to quit. Maybe obiedence school?

Obedience school! We have a super active German Shepherd pup and he did really well in basic six week training. We are going back for one-on-one training since some behavior still needs correction.

the only obedience schools in my area are weekdays and ie T no time off work (we have a dog sitter who might take her but ta us that need to go to learn the skills)! Has anyone tried the calming spray? Does it work or is t just bolony?

i have a labradoodle (lab poodle cross) who is the same. she is 1 year old and very sweet but psychotic and hyper :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->