Dogs ??

annie1983

Reaction score
Do dogs know ?? I have 2 Chihuahuas and a Collie cross and ever since about 5 days before I got my bfp they have been guarding me !!

They sit in front of me or on me the whole time I'm at home, big one sits on my feet and the Chi's both lie on my boobs or shoulders. Lol. Both the little ones growl if anyone comes near me, including my DH.

Anyone else had this ??

It's quite cute lol they are much better than security guards

They do know but I would not think growling/resource guarding is cute.

My friends dog wouldn't leave my side in my last pregnancy and one of my Mums dogs just wants to cuddle me constantly this time! They definitely know.

I can completely understand how it would feel touching to have them so protective of you but that is a dangerous road to start down. My friend took her dog to group behaviorist classes and it helped a lot without costing a fortune.

My dog knows I'm sure but the differences are subtle still :D

Lol. They only growl. Once your near me they lick your face off. They aren't big enough to scare anyone. They arent 4lbs between them wet through. Bless them. I would be worried if rhey snapped but they don't

My dog seems to know... I've always thought he wouldn't because he's not, err, the most intelligent!! But he is spending a lot more time with me rather than my dh, he's not running off like a mad thing on walks as he always had, and he's just desperate to be near me all the time! X

My dog knew I was pregnant before I did, she has become very cuddly x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->