Doing an experiment for morning sickness

Reiko_ctu

Reaction score
Ok guys, I've had 3 pregnancies, 2 little girls and a mc. All 3 were ridiculous for nvp. I pretty much can do nothing from weeks 6-16 and after that it's still really touch and go.

So after doing some research I've found some posts about a few things: liver detoxing and magnesium.

So I've started some topical magnesium oil, and going to start milk thistle for my liver, and do a diet liver cleanse at the end of the year. We're trying at the end of January, so I won't know for a few more months if this actually helps (depending on how long ttc takes) :). But since I'm starting magnesium now and all excited I had to make a post.

Anyone care to join me in my experiment? Lol! I'll try really hard to update here once I finally am pregnant.

I'm not doing a liver cleanse, but I've been taking magnesium for a few mo this as part of my vitamin regiment to manage my pcos. Take it every day. Will be interesting to see. I had bad ms with dd until 20 weeks!

I take red clover blossom which cleanses. I took it to help conceive my son and i only ever got travel sickness which was from being pg as only ever had it then

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->