Doing OPK experiment

Al4321

Reaction score
Im so interested in this that I need to try it out. I have been pregnant five times and im 90% sure I've caught this month. My body is telling me I am but of course I may be wrong. I always get sore boobs like a few days before af but I've had them since 1dpo along with extreme tiredness. Like crazy fatigue and nausea. So im 6dpo today and just done an opk and hpt of course hpt was negative but had a line on OPK but not strong yet but will be testing everyday to see if they darken.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 17
Stalking, I've been pregnant 14 times but only 3 children sometimes my opks have turned pos when pregnant but mostly not so will be interested to see what your tests do! Xx

This happens to me too. I got a really obvious positive before my period in September, then the next day I got a bfp. Sadly it ended in miscarriage.
I've been pregnant around 15 times too and am currently 9dpo with a faint line in opk.

Stalking. Im 19 dpo niw and did digi ovulation test for fun today and got a smiley face. Took an age to come up so obviously confused it!!

Stalking. I'm doing the same, and am 7dpo today with a line a tad darker than yours but very similar! Will be interesting to see for us both!
Good luck to you! :D

Awesome glad I'm not the only crazy one!! Please all feel free to show your pics too! Will be interesting to see what happens will update with tomorrow's test xx

Here's my 7dpo evening opk! :)

Attachments

• IMG_20160112_181437.jpg
    IMG_20160112_181437.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 6
I had a nearly positive opk last month about 6dpo but for me it didn't me squat, lol. I'm stalking, but not so much for the opk's...i'm interested if your gut instinct that you're pregnant is correct :)

I did an opk last night and had just a faint line, I'm 5dpo today so a bit early yet xx

Im in work at moment but will be doing one around 12 which is the same time as yesterday's! Will be posting a pic! Boobs are still toruring me tingling sensitive nipples and have gone from a small b to a full c ���� good luck Lovn.sunshine yours is looking good! Im also 7dpo today xx

I think I'm totally out this month (after 3 mc in a row) but here is my 10dpo opk.
Lighter than my 8dpo

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 18
Don't be discouraged by the opk! Mine was stark white with my son, and pretty dark when i wasn't pregnant. If opk's could be used as hpt's, everyone would do it!

Don't be discouraged by the opk! Mine was stark white with my son, and pretty dark when i wasn't pregnant. If opk's could be used as hpt's, everyone would do it!

Oh totally. I don't use opks to detect pregnancy, only once when i had no hpt.
But it's interesting to see!

Here's my 7dpo opk! Also done a tesco hpt and there's a squinter on there can't photo it but there's a very very faint line was within time frame but so faint im not counting it yet!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 6
Aw lovn try again with afternoon urine??

I've managed to photo the faint hpt

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 14
I'm always wary of those blue dyes but I definitely see that line and it looks thick!! I got my squinter with my DD at 7dpo and a pretty good line at 8dpo! Exciting! FX!

I also don't trust the blue dyes for early testing, but it definitely looks promising!

Tonight's opk (8dpo)

Attachments

• IMG_20160113_211011.jpg
    IMG_20160113_211011.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members