Doll carrier/diapers

mommyof3co

Mommy of 4 amazing boys!
Reaction score
Has anyone bought their kids a baby doll carrier or diapers?

Today was Casen's 5th birthday and we got him a baby doll and a set of accessories (stroller, playpen, bouncer, playmat and changing mat) he is in heaven!!!!! Yes my boys love "girl" toys lol. It has been a fight all night since he opened it, Landon went to bed in tears because he wants a baby and stroller himself. So he'll be getting his own for his bday in 2 1/2wks...yep my 7yr old boy lol.

But now I'm thinking about all the cool stuff I thought I couldn't get them. The doll we got pees so I was thinking maybe some cloth diapers so I'm not constantly buying the little disposables, since it's just water I could let it dry out and him use it again. I know where I can find lots, but anyone know of some that are actually good, they've used or heard good things?

Same for a carrier....sling type or mei tai

i'll definately be getting Daisy a little carrier and fluff for her 'babies' i know Totsbots do doll nappies i think they have them on www.fill-your-pants.co.uk if you wanna look. Not too sure about carriers...Tezzy got one for her LO i *think* it was somethign like Melkaj or something?? definately worth looking for as it was soo cute :) HTH's

and OMG 5 & nearly 7 wow !!!! happy birthday to your big men !!! :hugs:

I saw some cute Mei Tais on Etsy a while ago, also weenotions do doll nappies which come with little cloth wipes and a changing mat, they are the ones I'll be getting I think.

Weenotions had loads a few weeks ago, but they all seem to be reserved now: https://weenotions.co.uk/index.php?...h_result&search_in_description=1&keyword=doll

Sure they will get some more instock though. Don't know anyone who has used them (although seem to recognise a lot of names who have them reserved lol) but they look sooo cute.

Happy 5th birthday Casen!

I'm keeping all the newborn/smaller sized diapers for Emma to use with her Cabbage Patch Kids :blush: A sling might be easier for them to get on and off by themselves :shrug: That's adorable that your boys are fighting over the doll though :) Happy birthday to your boys!

Thanks ladies!!!!

First thing this morning Landon went to school but Casen and Hayden ran to get the doll and have had about 10 fights already and it's not noon lol. I don't think we'll wait til Sept (hayden's bday) to get him a doll and stroller, once Landon gets one he'll be so sad he doesn't have one too :(

Gonna check out those sites now

I'm glad you do, I just had a friend that is supposed to be really close say to me "what do you want to turn him gay, have him teased? He's already really sensitive" wow thanks.

I'm glad you do, I just had a friend that is supposed to be really close say to me "what do you want to turn him gay, have him teased? He's already really sensitive" wow thanks.

omg thats teribble hunni, take no notice :hugs:

Lilia has a hotslings pouch which she loves carrying her doll (or her juice cup) in. I would def recommend getting your boys a sling. There are lots of places that sell them over here (bigmamaslings even sell kids storch wraps!) but haven't got a clue bout the US.

Thanks I didn't realize Hot Slings did a kids one, I'll look and see if they are sold here too

i'll definately be getting Daisy a little carrier and fluff for her 'babies' i know Totsbots do doll nappies i think they have them on www.fill-your-pants.co.uk if you wanna look. Not too sure about carriers...Tezzy got one for her LO i *think* it was somethign like Melkaj or something?? definately worth looking for as it was soo cute :) HTH's

and OMG 5 & nearly 7 wow !!!! happy birthday to your big men !!! :hugs:

i got Ffion a customized Melkaj Mei Tai babydoll carrier.. i chose the fabric, style etc and got it in colours that would be suitable for my son to use it too.. actually im thinking of selling it because they arent interested in it!!!

heres a pic!

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/meitai6.jpg

reverse side

https://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t320/tezzy-wezzy/FfionsMeiTai1.jpg

Wow that's nice!! I think I remember seeing pics of that before but thought it was a real carrier, not a doll one. Who made that for you?

I'm planning on getting Sofia a doll, nappies and sling at the end of the summer so she can have her own baby, and change the doll at the same time as I change the baby etc.
I will be getting it from www.chunklemunkle.co.uk (hee hee, always seem to be mentioning that site!), they delivered to my sister in Australia and if I remember correctly delivery was £7 for a mei-tai so doubt it would be too expensive to the US either.
I got my mei-tai from there so I'll have Sofia's made up matching :)

That site wouldn't open for me :(

but I did find some on Hyena cart for only $3-5 each(diapers) and the slings starting at like $5 too!! I thought they'd be a lot pricier than that. Sadly most of them are girly prints but I've seen a few boyish ones :)

Wow that's nice!! I think I remember seeing pics of that before but thought it was a real carrier, not a doll one. Who made that for you?

the same woman that makes the melkaj mei tais.. ive got her email address if you want it

That would be great! Do you know if she ships to the US? Or remember about how much you paid to have it custom made? I'd like to be able to pick something really boyish, it seems many places don't have much boy stuff

i paid £20 inc shipping and she had boy colours/fabric.. theres a thread on here somewhere where i posted the fabrics so everybody could see...

https://www.babyandbump.com/natural-parenting/194640-help-me-melkaj-mei-tai-fabric.html

although she may have dif ones now obviously

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->