Dollar tree opk cd14 what do you all think?

Blessingcomin

Reaction score
Cd14 today not sure about this opk

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 20
Sorry girl, test line has to be as dark or darker than control so not quite!

Do you know when you usually ovulate? The earliest I've ever ovulated is cd20 so don't count yourself out yet!

Well I normally ovulated on cd14 wen I was on clomid but this cycle I took soy isoflavones how many times of do u test?

I usually start testing twice a day around cd15..since you ovulate earlier I'd say you should start testing twice too! I do one at 2pm and another at 6pm. Also, the one month that I stopped using Vitex and tried soy isoflavones my ovulation was later, so that might be the reason! :)

Thats what i was about to say test again lovee . i took soy this month too hoping to ovulate earlier and so far nothing . keep your head up your gonna ovulate : ]

a update i took soy this cycle too . i usually ovulate cd14 too but i took soy cd1-5 & ovulated on cd10. but im still going to test twice a day till this friday just to make sure i actually ovulated on cd10. & if you want to boost your ovulation take two geritols around ovulation one in the morning & one at night before bed .soy can either bring ovulation early or delay it a few days love . i hope this helps <3

I don't like the Dollar Tree OPK...they don't work for me LOL! I also bought the Clear Blue Easy OPK and decided to test with the both of them....the Dollar Tree test looked just like yours and the Clear Blue Easy test came up with a smiley face =) So me being me, I thought that maybe I did something wrong and repeated the test again a few hour later and my Dollar Tree test looked the same and the Clear Blue Easy test had a smiley face again =)

Yeah they sucked . I went and got the CB digi ovulation test and got a smiley face on cd15 , 16 , 17 . So yeah idt they work that well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->