Dollar Tree Ovulation Tests??

Meggan2

Reaction score
Okay, So, I'm a freak and have been testing everyday since cd 5 just to make sure I don't miss my O. I was using the digital clear blue tests with the smiley faces. I know you aren't supposed to look at the test sticks when you take them out, but it's so tempting!! I have noticed the lines on it getting darker but I've recently read a lot of negative reviews on them lately. So today I decided to grab a couple tests from the dollar tree while I was out shopping just for the hell of it. I came home and immediately tested because I had slight cramping today that I don't usually have and today is cd 9 so it could be ovulation cramping and because I'm too damn impatient lol. I had to look twice when I looked at it because the test line was clearly darker than the control line. I don't know if 100% trust any home tests anyway but I've known a lot of people who have used cheaper tests and gotten pregnant successfully. Hoping for a Christmas miracle!! :) Has anyone had good results while using the dollar tree tests?

Just an update, I got my smiley face on the clear blue digital ovulation test today!!!

I'm still getting positives... That's definitely not normal right? I'm so confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->