dominos pizza fans..

amytrisha

Mother of boys.
Reaction score
Dominos are doing 50% off over £15 all of October (code for online is MEGABOLT) delivery or collection.

Taking full advantage tonight and thoughr I'd share :D

will defiantly be using this!

Mm you so need to! I swear I didn't realise how bad I was craving it, feel in heaven now :cloud9:

Amy your such a bad influence :haha:!

:shrug: I just tried it and it worked? Ring your local dominos and ask them, the offers defo on at the one where I live I got an automated text telling me about it.. x

Waaaah :( nevermind! Must only be down here.. x

Gutted we don't have Domino's in Mallorca. I was just thinking about their pizzas the other day.

Ooooo thanks I love dominos!

Oh man now I want a garlic pizza bread (seriously why don't they make bigger ones of them? The ones you get are so pathetic and small).

There needs to be one here, I don't think dominos in Berlin will come all the way to me :p

i got a text yesterday saying its 50% off when u spend over £20. xx

https://i1299.photobucket.com/albums/ag71/amytrisha/IMG_12022328896962_zps226a1163.jpg

That was what we got :shrug: x

thats odd that they are different.. my sister got one for 50% off over £40 - but they order loads everytime!
So maybe it depends what area your in? xx

Could do! No idea haha but took full advantage :p hope it works for somebody xx

I have Dominos vouchers but even using them i still hate paying a tenner for a teeny tiny pizza!

haha I just got a text from dominoes and I was like oooh it's a 50% off code! But it was just letting me know my local dominoes is now delivering till 5am :dohh:
I will probably try it out though :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->