Don’t feel pregnant?

Casey3

Reaction score
Anyone just not feel pregnant and worry? I’m breastfeeding my second kid and only took a test because my avocado tasted funny and my periods aren’t regular due to breastfeeding - and low and behold it was positive lol. Sooo I have no clue how far along I am, don’t see a doctor until May and I just feel in a weird state of limbo! I get nauseous once in awhile, usually at night and by bed I look 6 months pregnant with bloat but it just feels so anticlimactic ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ how do you keep yourself from worrying?

Not seen you on here for a while. Congratulations! :)

I'm pregnant with my fourth and I have never had a tough pregnancy. Each of mine have been asymptomatic and my only clue has always been no period. My breasts never feel sore. I never get sick. If anything, I do get more tired, but that can always be explained away. I know I am blessed that I have never experienced nausea or m/s before, but it sure makes for one long, nerve wracking first trimester.

I had hg and was seriously ill with it but even so I had parts of my pregnancy that I didn't hardly have symptoms. Not knowing how far along I was would drive me crazy, lol. Have you considered paying for a private scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->