Don’t think I am progressing

EMYJC

Two boys and unexpected BFP!
Reaction score
my lmp was 30/4/19. I have been charting 28 day cycles for the past 5 months.
I ovulated around 14/15th May as I get ovulation pain.
Positive pregnancy test 31/5/19.
Went for an internal scan tue 5th June as was unsure where I was going with the pregnancy due to previous two being high risk. Scan showed nothing but an thickened womb lining.
Ovaries weren’t checked. Was just sent away with a leaflet on signs of eptopic. Went to the doctors the day after as right side was swollen and puffy near ovary and was burning. Scan showed 3cm cyst to r ovary but no swelling to tubes. HCG 99.
Attended for rpt bloods today to check levels, only gone to 147. Doctors keep asking if my dates could be wrong but I am on the dot with them.
Back to hospital for Sunday for another HCG and scan Thursday. All pregnancy symptoms have gone.
Anyone else been like this and had a positive outcome?? X

Cud it be that it was to early to see anything and them given u that leaflet is just gonna freak you out. I'm sorry about the cyst I had one with my DD1 and it was very painful.
So sorry ure going through the unknown. My last pregnancy was very high risk and so is this one but I didnt have scans until I was just past 7 weeks. I wud think going by ure dates ure only about 4 or 5 weeks along so it may be just to early to see anything on a scan.
Really hope the next scan shows more and ure mind will be put at rest.
Wishing you all the best. Good luck hon

I though hcg has to be over 1000 to see anything on a scan? Really hope you have a shy bean xx

I though hcg has to be over 1000 to see anything on a scan? Really hope you have a shy bean xx
It has to be over 5000 in my hospital!

Good luck though I know it's not easy, I don't have any advice but will be following :)

It has to be over 5000 in my hospital!

Good luck though I know it's not easy, I don't have any advice but will be following :)
Wow 5000!!! That's crazy how it is so different in different hospitals x

Wow 5000!!! That's crazy how it is so different in different hospitals x

I know I haven't heard of any other hospital needing hcg over 5000! Luckily on all 3 pregnancies I've been over 5000 quite early on when I had bleeding and other issues so I got scanned! I can't imagine them saying sorry you have to wait until it's over 5000!

Thanks ladies. I just don't get how my dates can be wrong when I have been logging them on an app and they have been every 28 days and I know I ovulated mid May. I must be over 5 weeks or almost. HCG of 147 isn't filling me with much hope.
With my second son my HCG was 2000 around this time. :/

Thanks ladies. I just don't get how my dates can be wrong when I have been logging them on an app and they have been every 28 days and I know I ovulated mid May. I must be over 5 weeks or almost. HCG of 147 isn't filling me with much hope.
With my second son my HCG was 2000 around this time. :/

Hcg differs with each pregnancy so just because it was higher on your last baby doesn't mean this pregnancy isn't going to last! At 6 weeks with baby number 2 hcg was in the 100,000s! With baby number 1 and 3 hcg was in the 1000s, with numbers varying totally! Each baby was and is healthy. As long as there's doubling every 2-3 days

Really appreciate all your replies
Not looking good though
HCG Wed 99, Fri 147, today 217
Over 4 days it has only just doubled. Doctor wants me back there for another blood test Tuesday- he was stressing symptoms to watch on the ectopic pregnancy front. :(

Really appreciate all your replies
Not looking good though
HCG Wed 99, Fri 147, today 217
Over 4 days it has only just doubled. Doctor wants me back there for another blood test Tuesday- he was stressing symptoms to watch on the ectopic pregnancy front. :(

I'm so sorry! But they are still rising, on my boy pregnancys in usually a 3 day doubler on hcg and that's normal for me. Maybe it's just starting off slower, I know a few people who had slow hcg and baby was okay!

Thanks for your reply HCX. I do have a swelling on my right side and it is burning again. Plus my pregnancy symptoms have gone and they were full on when I first tested positive. They saw some free fluid in my adbomen as well on my last scan and said that is usually indicative of possible ectopic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->