Doncaster Meet ~TODAY !!]

awww she is only going to be 6 weeks :cloud9:
well i hope your ready for trouble sam is a compleat nightmare and he will just keep asking wats that :dohh:
am just warning you :rofl:

Yeah hun ul be more than welcome :hugs:

Aly I am sure Ethan and Sam will get along great ....Everyone is welcome Kimboowee & Claire-Lou xxx

oo cant wait

I'm really worried about the younger babies though, aidan can be really rough
xx

he headbutts people :dohh:

I guess they will all get on greta then maybe a few tears but nothing that a hug cant solve :D
xx

Sam doesnt mean to be rough he just takes after me with been heavy handed :blush:
serina am sure sam will love ethan especially chasing him around :dohh:

ha ha that what i mean they dont mean it. Aidan will love them all he loves other children and trys to follow them

Are we eating their?? I just looked at their menu and they are pretty cheap
xx

Yeah we can eat their thats if its ok with all the others xx

il have to bring some food for sam tho as he can only eat wheat free foods do you think they will mind me bringing his own food :blush:

I'm bringing aidan some jars hun

Why would we mind him bringing your own food for him, all the others might want to, it's what ever is easiest for you all
xx

I didnt mean you lot hun :dohh: i was on about the cafe its self :rofl:

Im getting really excited :happydance: and yeah pics i must remember my camera xxxx

ha ha see thats what tiredness does to ya :rofl: :rofl:

they shouldn't, well if they do say something i will have to bite my tounge very hard, otherwise their heads will be ripped off
xx

Yeah we can eat there ......I am bringing katie 9 ethan 2 and baby lily ...not sure about jake 13 but he can help out if he comes it will be my 1st big outing without hubby x the cafe wont mind aly x

I can't wait to meet all the kids. It's going to be great. Serina can i have a cuddle off Lilly. I don't know if you will get her back though :blush:
xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->