Doncaster Meet ~TODAY !!]

Id have to try very hard to keep my mouth shut cos i wouldnt want to show any of you up :rofl:

:rofl:

serina can you put ppls real name on the front page that way i can memorise everyones real name instead of saying aidens mummy and so on :rofl:

:rofl: remember i am a donny lass nobody could show me up :blush: yes course u can have a cuddle wonder what aidan will think to you with another baby lol

heather is only one i know but its done ...bjshooter i just keep getting mucky thoughts of what that stands for :lol:

Heather what time is your train as i am sure we may end up on same one lol

Where abouts is it in doncaster just so i have a rough idea of where im going :blush:

Serina thanks il get memorising :rofl:

it gets into donny at 11.01

We should get the same train and then i will know where im going when i get to the other end :rofl:

Aidan has never seen me with another baby, so i dont know whats going to happen. He probs wont care lol
xx

Aly u driving ? if so use google maps its wheatley hall road about 10 mins out of centre

heather think that will be 10:30 from goole i can get on that xx

can somebody do a pm to all on first post remindin them its two wks i keep gettin error x

Heather it will cost about a fiver to get a taxi from the train station i will book a 7 seater x

Ok hunni, thats fine, I've got your number so i will text you what part of the train I am on. I don't want you having to search a whole train for me lol.

and ill do the PM
xx

Thanks .....even if we dont meet on the train we will when we get off :) ....bus would be about 2.50 i think taxi is loads better door to door service x

Yeah especially with kids. Buses can be busy and it would be a nightmare
xx

I've never been ladies, but have a postcode so I'm sure me and the trusted sat nav will get lost again :dohh: Last time it wanted me to go in a field :rofl:

Is there alot of parking there? I don't know Doncaster too well and wont have a clue to where to park.

Other thing is can I swab mobile numbers with someone so I can let you know if I end up lost/ stuck in traffic and you aren't sat thinking I'm just a rude cow for not turning up :rofl:

Is there a lot of rooms for prams inside?
Are we all meeting outside? Cos I haven't got a clue what any of you look like

Million questions I know but my first proper outing by myself with Jack. Our days out normally consist of me putting him in the pram and running to a shop. Proper days out are reserved for with daddy

Very good questions claire

serina could you maybe answere them on the first page

and claire I will Pm you my number
xx

baby screaming at mo just a quick one ...loads of parking and yes we will meet outside .....i,ll post a pic of me in min lol x

lol I'll post a picture

I'm the one with the brown hair
xx

Attachments

• n1165187320_5495.jpg
    n1165187320_5495.jpg
    8 KB · Views: 1
updated 1st post any questions i,ll try my best to answer them xxx

[*url=https://www.TickerFactory.com/]
https://tickers.TickerFactory.com/ezt/d/4;10747;405/st/20090711/e/Doncaster+BnB+meet/dt/5/k/ce37/s-event.png[/img*]
[/url]

Remove * :rofl:

Ohhhh can i have someones number :blush:
i cant upload a pic of me but there is one in my profile xx

Im going to go into doncaster today to do a bit of shopping so il have a look and see if i can find it :happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ashhmichelle
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->