doner eggs?

B

boobear2872

Anyone have experience with donner eggs? We have one more ivf try and been told that with my ages and the stuff wrong that if I really want it to count then that is what we need to look into. Im beyond nervous to to think about this avenue.

Hi

I've had 2 donor egg cycles. One bnf with a sharer and a bfp with an altruistic donor. If you check out the inconceivable and beyond thread on here, there are lots of us using donors. What info did you want to know?
Good luck. Xx

Thank you for getting back to me mrs G. Basically im looking for other peoples experieces. I only have 2percent chance using my own eggs. With two failed ivf, one didnt make it to the proceedure at all and other got changed to iui. So im looking for other people like me and really see if it does up chances. Hopefully see others experience. May I aak what al ultueristic doner is?

Hi
A shared donor is where someone having treatment themselves shares the eggs they get at collection for cheaper treatment. An altruistic donor is a woman who anonymously gives eggs (for a small payment here in uk). The bonus with it is they often have history of donating (as ours did) and you usually get more eggs than if you're sharing.

I did a cycle summer 2013 and although there were a good number of follicles there were no eggs at collection. I then did another later that yr and got 2 eggs, both fertilised but didn't make it past the first night. They said my egg numbers and quality were terrible and there was no point going on with them. Using donor eggs took a little while to get my head around but it was the only chance we had to give dd a sibling which I have always been desperate to do. Now I'm pg, as much as i acknowledge the amazing gift our donor gave us, I am growing and feeding this baby and as far as i am concerned it is as much mine as dd.

If you have a look on the inconceivable thread, there's a couple of ladies just had their bsbies, 2 of us currently of, and others about to do cycles, all using donor eggs or donor embryos. Lovely ladies, very supportive.
Xx

Thank you, I will check it out. Also thank you so much for sharing with me :)

Thank you, I will check it out. Also thank you so much for sharing with me :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->