Donor Egg-Waiting for the first scan

KeepFaith29

Reaction score
I am 5 weeks today and I suddenly feel normal, no symptoms today. I feel very not pregnant :( of course it worries me. I have my scan in one week. My HCGs were good 8 days after ET 101.4, 10 days-272, 13 days ET- 1337.3. I am worried my scan won't be positive, no heartbeat, ectopic, empty sac..etc. this is my first pregnancy.

What has everyone else's experience been?

I definitely had those same fears!! I was also worried about not having any symptoms. Then I started hearing a lot of women say they didn't start having symptoms until about 8 weeks and BAM they hit me hard at 8 weeks!

I usually feel nothing until 6 weeks. I'm having horrible morning sickness. I'm afraid of it being worse. Lol congrats on your pregnancy...

Don't worry! My symptoms were constantly on and off this whole time. I had four days of nausea and that was it. At times, I still don't remember I have a baby in there! :hugs2:

It's so tough in the beginning, I really feel for you :hugs:

My morning sickness didn't start until 6 weeks, and before that I didn't really feel pregnant so I promise it's normal!

All the best for the rest of your pregnancy :flow:

I still don't really feel pregnant. I've only had minor symptoms on and off. I remember how scary it is waiting for that scan. But don't worry about the symptoms. Either you will turn out lucky in that area or the sickness could get bad in a few weeks. You can do this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->