Donor Insemination Tomorrow...

Naaxi

2 little raggamuffins
Reaction score
So my donor insemination is tomorrow morning at 8am. I am nervous. A bit about the proceedure, but not really... More about the two week wait. And I am trying to stay positive, but what if it's not my month? I pay for everything out of pocket, we basically only have two kicks at the can and that's it. Period. Gah!! So nervous and stressed out.

Thank you :) Sigh. It's 4:15am and I am awake for the second time tonight/ this morning... Rough night. Gunna try to sleep some more.

How did it go, Naaxi?

I have been told that donor egg is the best way to go as well. I am 39 in Dec and have a high FSH and low AMH and am told regular IVF won't work (only 5% chance). But our FS said we could wait a while and try with IUI, etc, first. So I guess we'll try that a few times and then move on to donor if it doesn't work. We have been trying 7 months for #1. I am grateful for the donor egg idea, as we just want a family!

Please keep us posted! Was the insemination process easy? How are you feeling so far in the TWW? I wish you lots of luck!

Hey, just to say good luck for your 2ww, hope the insemination went well.

Have had donor insemination myself!!!

Try not to stress and think positive :hugs: best of luck, sweetie:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"