Don't bring my son into it!!

B

Becca xo

My ex boyfriends new girlfriend has never liked me even when me and him where together, she was one of them girls who was always out go get you, know what I mean? Not to mention her addiction to drugs. Anyway before me and him even broke up he was with her behind my back, welcome to him as he nearly ruined my life! Whole other story....

Anyway his girlfriend been messaging me claiming I've been slagging her off all the time which I haven't, but anyway she then thought it would be a good idea to slag my 5 month son off, bad move VERY bad move, I am so angry with her saying I only had him to get back at my ex & he isn't loved and is neglected, I swear to god she will get her comeuppance one day so angry! :growlmad:

she sounds like one of them pathetic little girls what has nothing better to do with their time :hugs:

Wow she sounds very imature!!! She just sounds jealous if you ask me, and very pathetic!!!

How rude! I would just completely ignore her TBH. There is no need for it and I know if someone said that about Callum I wouldn't be able to stop at a few words so best to not retaliate at all

I agree I'd ignore her completely too.

I wouldn't retailate, as it gets you more involved and quite frankly, you'll be better off with people like this out of your life!!

Ignoring it and :roll: she'll hopefully soon get bored and move onto her next target. Show her that she's upset you however will only open the door for her to say something else for more drama.

You and people around you know exactly what type of mother you are....she knows nothing about you :hugs:

^ Totally agree, don't get sucked in to retaliating, it'll all descend into even worse nastiness! The opinion of some silly girl doesn't need to affect you :thumbup: Just ignore her! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->