don't kno where this question belongs...

dakron67

Reaction score
don't know where this questin belongs?
hi girls, like i said don't know where this question belongs if anywhere at all really, i have 2 children aged 23 n 14 by an x, iv been with my now husband for 61/2 yrs, im 43 he's 42, after my daughter was born i was sterilized didn't want to bring any more children into a violent relationship, after 7yrs finally got the guts to get out, then meet the man of my dreams, we paid for ivf in 06 after deciding we wanted a family of our own(hubby doesn't have any little uns). but it failed. so in sept 07 we got money together n paid for my sterilization to be reversed, it was a success so my consultant said, i feel preg naturally within 7mths, lost as 6/7wks, 8wks later was preg again, lost at 6/7 wks, then it was 8mths b4 i was expecting again but to no avail, then 6wks again got another positive test, was scaned early, put on baby asprin n clexane but lost our little bean on mon morn, finally the question, has anybody else been through anything like this n managed to go full term?... thanx donna xxx

I haven't but wondering if they could check your hormone levels? could be that they have been sent out of whack by the sterilisation - it may even be a case of supplements.

Hope you get some answers and I am very sorry for your loss

hx

thank you for your advice will ask consultant when i go bk ... thanx donna xxx

HI, i dont have any experience of this but am very soryr for your loss and hope you get some answers soon x

After 3 early losses (even though you have had children before) your doctor should do a full investigation and hopefully that will help you find the way to carry a new baby to term :hugs:

after 3rd m/c had loads of blood tests done on me, hubby n babies found nothing, don't know what else to do, went bk to hos today to have scan to make sure everything was bk to normal which it was, thanks for the support girls xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->