Don't know if I miscarried. PLEASE Help!

lifelove

Reaction score
Hi, Ladies, This is my first time posting ever. I have been ttc for 7 months now with only dh about this with. I started taking a Chasteberry(350mg) and Dong Quai (150) combo capsule every morning for one month and then one month off and now again this month. The first month it was great it reduced my pms drastically sore breast, mood swings, etc. and I had my normal(for me)healthy medium to heavy flow for my normal 6 to 7 days. The only thing that was different was that I went from a 23-25 day cycle to a 29 day cycle. YAY!! right?.... The following month without the capsules I had my normal flow, 29 days later, but along with all the pms. So this month I took it every morning again.I started having pregnancy symptoms about a week before i was due for af, so i stopped taking it. I got my period right after sex, but it was NOT normal! I spotted dark red with mucus for two and a half days (yuck) and then it turned to brown/black tar, like spotting. I am afraid because I read now that women take dong quai to cause miscarriage.Which I did not know!!!!! I took a test at 11dpo and 13dpo, both bfn and another bfn yesterday when the strange spotting stopped? I have NEVER had a period like this before. I have read about implantation bleeding, but I did not have that with my two other pregnancies and it was too late for that anyways. Also read about break through bleeding, but really what are the odds? The other really weird thing is that my breast always hurt about a week before af then stop the day before i get it. This month they hurt more when i started spotting and even more so now that i am not spotting at all. Could i be pregnant? Was I, but then mc? I feel awful..... All I know is I am NEVER taking dong quai again.....Any wisdom from you ladies would be great!!! thank you!!!!

Didnt want to read and run but the chemicle pgs ive had ended in that kind of bleeding, I hope somebody else can come along and help. Hugs xx

Hmmm....if it was a full week from AF still, you probably wouldn't have even implanted yet. I would guess it was due to starting and stopping the supplements so many times. That could be messing with your hormones.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->