Dont know if im starting to go into labour ??

Spunky Cupkake

Reaction score
Hi girls havent slept much all night been tossing and turning and have had some pains (sorry tmi) had a bit of diorrahea been walking around for the last 20 mins and the pains dont seem to be going plus i have a bad back im full of flipping cold and got a mega bad head im going to have a nice warm bath and i will keep you updated later on

I HOPE THIS IS LABOUR DAY

Spunky xx

:headspin: Oh Spunky!!!! I hope this is it... I just know that Friday is going to be a great day!!!!!!!!:headspin:

hi suz just had a bath pains have worn off im desperate to get some sleep but my little one and i are full of cold and he crept into bed with me and dp this morning and i havent slept a wink im so drained im gonna phone my mum later to come and get him for me to go back to bed i hope the pains come back i really do baby is now 5 days overdue she just dont wanna come out

xxx

:hugs::hugs: hope it comes back only stronger fopr u hun (not in an evil way i just hope its labour and you have your little bundle of joy in your arms very soon)

i wish i knew u were about i couldnt sleep last night either :(

hope to hear some great news when i get back ;)
xxxxxxxx

Good luck, hope LO doesnt keep you waiting long ! xx

good luck spunky , i really hope your baby daughter will be making an apperance today . violet ( speak to you on msn soon ) xxxxxx:baby:

Awwwww hun sorry i missed you on MSN had a bit of a day of it myself yesterday ....

Fingers crossed for you, try and get some rest hunni ....

xxx

:hugs: Spunky, Hope you are getting some rest. How are you doing. Any updates?:hugs:

Any news Spunky? Hope everything's moving along nicely :hugs:

Cx

Hi girls been having twinges all day been down my mums cleaning in the last 20 mins have had two quite painful pains so gonna see how tonight goes will update later xx

Ooohh good luck spunky hope this is it for you.

sorry to dissapoint you but pains have stopped again they were coming stronger last night and now have subsided to be honest i think im in early stages called latent phase as they are irregular but i had twinges all day yesterday and thrusday night my baby just dont wanna meet us lol anyway midwife is coming out tommorow to do a sweep so hope
ully that might start things off again and also be able to tell if i have been dilating some more and what is going on down there

will keep you posted xx

Good luck hun hope LO makes an entrance soon!
xx

:hugs: Thanks for the update. Hope the sweep and scan gives your baby a little nudge to let her know its time to come out. :hugs:

Suz

:hugs: Thanks for the update. Hope the sweep and scan gives your baby a little nudge to let her know its time to come out. :hugs:

Suz

Wont have another scan now midwife coming in the morning well i think in the morning as she said she would come out on sunday been having pains throught today again but obiously not regular i think im in the latent phase i have the pains i have had have made me dilate a little more even if only half a cm but when she gives me an internal 2moro i will be telling her to have a a good sweep around up there and if that dont work wednesday here i come and hopefully have my daughter by the night

will keep you updated again 2moro

spunky xxx

The best of luck for when it all kicks off babe!!! :hugs: xx

Hi girls upate for you this morning at 10 midwife came out done and internal said she could stretch my cervix and im about 4 cm which is good bag of waters are still bulging (so it couldnt have been them that went the other day) anyway been having contractions for the last hour and they are moderate i can cope with them if im in doubt need to ring labour ward and see if i can go in even if its just to be mointored so lets hope baby is on her way keep you posted later xx

Fingers crossed for you spunky. This is sooo exciting ... hope you are holding your lo soon. :hugs:

aww hun i hope things are going well and the pains are still there and that bubs will be making an entrance soon x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->