dont know what 2 do ....

chatterbox09

Reaction score
hey girls

after 3 miscarriages and my wee baby passing a way last year, was thinkin of tryin again well i am sort of, but scared all i want is to be a mummy.....

my last miscarriage was in january i just get the feeling if i dnt fight for want i wont get any where ...

I'm so sorry honey.
Alot of us feel that way, whether it is one or multiple mc. Its a matter of doing what is right for you in your heart. There are plenty of fabulous women on here to offer support when you need it most. I am at a loss of words for your situation, but just know that we are here for you.

I'm so sorry that you are going through this. After 2 miscarriages myself, I'm also scared. If you decide you want to keep trying, we're here to support your decision.

:hugs: honey. I know what you mean about the being scared part. I cant imagine what you are going through, but am here if you need to chat.

Oh, honey... you're gonna feel scared regardless as the girls above have said. The only thing i will agree with, as opposed to just having one mc (Ive had 2..and im older) is that you start to worry that it will never happen as previous experience will weigh heavy on your mind..i can relate...:hugs:

What i will say is this, if having a baby is your life's goal, as is mine, you can and will soldier on! The fear will never leave you regardless but this is not a decision taken lightly for you I suspect, but what is your option? I have no other option and so im on this road wherever it will take me.

The upshot is that many women go on to have healthy babies even after 3 and more losses. Its a cruel twist of fate and even more so knowing that we'll never agin have that blissful feeling of pregnancy some women have who have never had any losses. But having said that..once we do get pg and have our baby we tend to complain A LOT less, lol! You will be grateful with everything you get.

Chin up, sweetie and know you're not alone. If you're willing to fight the fight the rewards will be so much greater, i promise you.

Take good care :hugs:!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->