dont know what to do?

kerry 20

Reaction score
me and the ex broke up last week , he is moving out next week hopefully , but the problem is his mum and sister are still staying here till july as they have sold there house and are moving to spain. Now my question is would it be wrong of me to ask them to leave ? Its wierd enough with him still here for the meantime let alone his MOTHER!

thats a sticky situation you have got there, but i dont think it is wrong for you to ask them to leave, its your place and just say you need time on your own to get over somethings, expecially after what he has done to you!

its more a case of i want them all gone just so i can get on with my life

Its weird, and probably not great to live in, but if I got along with them and they were good to my son then I think i'd let them stay.

i think what xarlenex said makes sense.

it isn't their fault what their son/brother did/didn't do. he's a big boy with his own mind. if you 3 get on well and they don't get involved with what's gone on and it wouldn't cause too much uncomfortableness then just grin and bare it. if they sold their house and areliving with you i'm assuming theyhave no where else to go? so i'm sure they area bit worried too about the situation. maybe sit down and have a talk? you don't have to go into the ins and outs, mention you splitup and (if you are ok with it) then say they are welcome to stay but you understand if they want to go or feeluncomfortable.
xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"