Don't know what to think!

Charmed86

Reaction score
I'm trying not to overthink things & get my hopes up, I just need to get this out of my head, I think! I'm driving my OH mad & he doesn't quite understand.

I've been having cramps on & off since around 6DPO, I'm 10DPO now (I think). I've been trying to ignore them, they're not painful in any way, just feel like a tightening perhaps? Just like there's something going on in that general area. I've also had (tmi) the runs since that day too. I've just tried to put that down to my IBS though, whether or not it is!!

Then yesterday, after eating lunch, I felt massively nauseas! I couldn't shake it, really thought I was going to have to run to the bathroom. It passed after a couple of minutes, but really caught me off guard. I've never felt that sick before without actually being unwell, it was so weird! Didn't really know what to put that down to! When I came off the pill, I'd been feeling queasy, but probably no sicker than you might feel when you've not eaten for several hours.. This was sudden extreme nausea! Bleugh!

Yesterday evening (tmi again, sorry!!), I had a massive glob of what looked like EWCM. It was really stretchy and was clear & creamy at the same time. I Googled it, as you do(!!), and someone compared it to snot.. That was pretty much spot on! But it was just this one massive bit & then that was it. OH & I DTD last night & I just felt a bit full in that area during. This morning when I went toilet, there were tiny streaks of blood in my CM (which is mixed with his semen).

My temps are all over the place as I've been waking up earlier & earlier. There are a few at 8am, but then I started waking at 6am & now, the last couple of days, I've woken at 5am! Rawr. How frustrating! Of course, as soon as I wake, I need a wee, so I figure any temp is better than no temp as my sleep afterwards is so broken. But my chart is now showing a massive dip in temps for the last 2 days. I am so confused, I assume I should be expecting AF today? Or maybe I should just discard all of my temps as they're just a bit wonky. Hmm.

I took a HPT this morning & I swear, there was an extremely faint line! But I really had to look for it.. I wonder whether I just imagined it! I tried to look a little while after as OH wanted to see, but I couldn't spot it again. Maybe I did imagine it! If it was there though, it was so ridiculously faint. I mean, I've seen some faint lines on here, but this was SO faint. It probably was never there :(

Just looking through FF, these symptoms all started after 6DPO, when on our way home from somewhere, I had random pains shooting & stabbing me.. I wonder if it might have possibly been implantation? Seems really coincidental!

Anyway, I know that none of this means anything really until I get a BPF or AF, but I think it helps just to get it off my mind! I hope that's ok. I'm going to not obsess now & make some lunch for me & OH :shrug:

Thank you to anyone who reads this :blush:

your symptoms all sound very promising!
can you upload a picture of your test for us please :)?
maybe wait a few more days & test again :)
good luck x

Thanks both for replying! :blush:

Here's the pic of my HPT, I can't see anything at all on the photo though :(

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p505/JustmeGemmy/IMAG0449_zpsccezeykr.jpg

ETA - I might try to wait until Sunday to test again.. There's a chance I might cave in & test tomorrow though!

Also - quick question about the sore boobs.. I'm not getting that so much, not like when I'm due AF. But I am more aware of them, they feel different & I keep getting bits of soreness throughout the day. I always thought when pregnant, they just become sore all the time! :O

Thanks both for replying! :blush:

Here's the pic of my HPT, I can't see anything at all on the photo though :(

https://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p505/JustmeGemmy/IMAG0449_zpsccezeykr.jpg

ETA - I might try to wait until Sunday to test again.. There's a chance I might cave in & test tomorrow though!

Also - quick question about the sore boobs.. I'm not getting that so much, not like when I'm due AF. But I am more aware of them, they feel different & I keep getting bits of soreness throughout the day. I always thought when pregnant, they just become sore all the time! :O

You definitely don't need to have sore boobs to get a bfp. I've had both- very sore boobs before bfp and also not until 5/6weeks. I would grab a bunch of dollar trees and test everyday until af or bfp. At least that's what I would do. ;)

Hey sweetie...

Following on from pm, they look like the tests I used... Go get some.superdrug ones they are 10miu. And a lot more reliable than those strips esp seeing as tho my bfp on this were only really proper lines from 15dpo and even then a lot fainter than the proper tests I used.

Could have been a bad batch but if you think you saw something defo try a different kind of test xx

Oh, and just for the record, my boobs are sore but it comes and goes. Not there constantly. Sometimes it's boobs, sometimes it's nipples, sometimes neither

Thank you both! I have to admit, I don't feel pregnant.. Not that I'd know what that feels like! :dohh: I've been really crampy all day though. No nausea today & boobs have been ok.. Just a bit of pain. I felt really uncomfortable when I tried to lay on my belly earlier though. Weird!

I'm going to get a superdrug test at the weekend I think & maybe a FRER or something similar. Going to give myself a few days though because I will be so upset if I've imagined all of this, or if it's just more side effects from stopping the pill!!

Your symptoms sound very promising! When I was in the very early days of being pregnant with my daughter, I felt really full and heavy like you described. I also had quite a lot of EWCM before my BFP. With your temps, I would probably disregard them if you were taking them earlier in the morning than normal. I think this could really throw your temps off. Though having said all that, the day I got my BFP my temp dropped loads; so much so I thought I was out! I don't know if it climbed back up, as I stopped temping as soon as I got my BFP.

Just to add I used those tests when we were TTC for our daughter and I didn't get a BFP on them till past my missed period, but I had an extremely faint positive FRER at 10dpo.

Good luck!

Witch arrived this morning & temps dropped to 36.01!! It's bittersweet, on one hand I'm really glad to have AF by myself! Maybe my hormones are being normal! There's a hope that I might reverse my pcos! But of course I am upset that I'm not pregnant. Hopefully next cycle will be a good one too. I'm wondering if the opk was wrong & I O'd earlier. I'm 11DPO I think, so short LP!

If anyone is still reading, I don't want to have to make a new thread for this.. Is today CD1? I don't think it's enough blood to cover a pad, but it's enough to cover my tissue without being heavy. Sorry tmi! xx

Technically cd1 is.the first day of proper flow. So if gets heavier later then yes but if just spotting today and then proper tomorrow it'd be tomorrow x

Sorry to hear af came, at least it was a relatively nice normal cycle esp as your first month off bcp xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->