dont know what to think???????????

amiet86

Reaction score
(alot of info sorry) hi im very confused, i started to have brown discharge on friday 1/7/11 i had no pain at all and it had stopped after a few hours, i should be 5 weeks 3 days now then on the following day 2/7/11 i woke up in the morning and there was dark red blood still i have no pain so i decided to go a&e i went explained what has happened then said do a urine sample and they done 2 test both coming up negative so then they said we will take blood to see, the blood result came back and they were saying that my pregnacy had failed but i see on the results that my blood test had shown the hgc was up not high but indicate im earlier then i thought. when i first realised i was pregnant it was a faint line on all 4 pregnancy test so then i decided to do a clear blue which came up pregnant 1-2 weeks i still have blood less then a period and have no pain what so ever i have passed a clot on the 2/7/11 so i thought i would a another clear blue today 3/7/11 and it has come up pregnant 1-2 weeks so confused its unreal also i had a m/c in december 2010 and it was so different please can someone give me some advice also feel slightly sick and very tired as i have before the 1/7/11.x

So sorry you're going through this :hugs:

The only thing I would suggest is you request a repeat blood test to see if levels are rising. Or go to your GP and ask to be referred to your local epu?

Good luck and :hugs:

XxX

The only thing you can really do is another HCG blood draw and see what is happening to the levels. A HPT can show + weeks after a MC, so that really doesn't help. The HCG should at least rise (should be doubling). The HCG can stay in your system for awhile, that is what gives us the nausea, tiredness etc. So the only real way to tell if you are MC is to draw another HCG and see where the levels went from your first level. Also if they can get a progesterone level too, to ssee if that is normal or not, if it is really low that could be an indication on why you MC.

HUGS

Gone and see your doctor and ask for either a repeat hcg level to see if it's rising or falling or a referral to the early pregnancy unit for a scan.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->