Don't know what's wrong with me... :(

nightkd

Mum to two!
Reaction score
I've been ...not sure how you'd describe it... short of breath? For the past couple of months, not like out of breath, but like my breath keeps catching in my lungs...it feels like my lungs are 'light-headed' I don't know how to explain it which is why I haven't been to my docs. It doesn't happen when I've been running or anything (so much)...when we're having :sex: sometimes and well...just whenever really, I could be sat down, stood up, doing nothing, doing something... It's really strange..

Recently I've started to get pains in my lower abdomen and I'm not too sure what that's caused by. I was in the bath one day and it hurt SO much to move I couldn't sit up or anything.. It felt like a REALLY bad stitch all over my stomach. I put it down to trapped wind. Now I've been having this sort of pain over the past few days, on and off and a LOT milder than the spell in the bath. I've also been quite...windy :blush: and was off work Friday due to an upset tummy.... Thursday I almost went home because I had a pain in my tummy and it was making me feel so sick...

Right now, a few minutes ago, while I'm sat here...I start getting period pains!!! WTF? I'm on day like....12? 13? *checks diary* Yep, 13.

I'm really WTFing at the moment. Not sure if I should go to the Doctors...or what I should say???

What do you think?... I'm kinda worried, but I don't know what about. It's odd that my tummy is still funny this many days on, it's on and off too... Blah. Just wondering what people think, could it be put down to something, or not connected at all?

x

I'm not sure. All i can say is if it's not normal for you then go to the doctors and just try and explain it the best way you can xx

I don't want to look like a pillock though. :D

It isn't norm, but it could just be that something's upset my tum and I'm aggravating it more...maybe I need to eat bland for a few days. I just...it's weird.

I defo need to ask someone about the breathy thing coz that's pretty scary when it happens. Like I take a breath and I can't breathe...

Period type pains seem to have eased off now. I don't want another period. Gah.

I'll see how it goes, just wondering if anyone on here had any suggestions/thoughts on the whole thing, coz I really don't wanna go to the Doc's over somethign really simple...

xx

you could be intolerant to something hun, my friend is 25 and she just found out she is intolerant to wheat, you should go to the doctors, you wont look silly thats wat they are there for, i hope you find out soon, and hope everything is ok. xxxxx

You should go to the doctor. Whether you think it's simple or not, it could be something completely different. (Not trying to scare you at all) But it's better to just go and know for sure, instead of self-diagnosing.

I'm intolerant to lactose, but it's not been linked AT ALL with that, I keep track and having milk hasn't even been making it worse...it's very random.

Could be something else though, thanks for the suggestion.

I know I should go to docs, but I really don't want to....just like I feel as if I could make better use of the time :dohh:

I do keep getting a bit scared because the pains in my stomach are still around, it does feel like my digestive system more than anything, but it is worrying me a bit. I suppose I ought to make an appointment :dohh:

I was wondering if it was perhaps connected to stress... I feel a bit sick in the mornings sometimes because I get nervous about work and over the past few days I've been doing things on my own, which I have never done before... I am just getting a bit anxious at the moment. Like I can't handle embarrassing myself very well. Usually I'll get over it pretty quick (had issues with putting myself down the whole time a year or so ago) and just laugh about it, but I'm finding it difficult to do, so it could just be me getting anxious and stressed generally. I guess another reason I should go to the docs. :(

Blargh. I hate making a docs appointment, because I HAVE to go. :rofl:

I'm slightly concerned because the last couple of months I don't know if I ovulated or not. I didn't seem to have any ewcm at any point and usually I defo KNOW when I'm ovulating because of the quantity of that...

Gah. Okay. I'll ring tomorrow :( On one side I really just can't be bothered because it's not something that's bothering me the whole time...on the other, I'm worried because of the possible lack of ov and the pains and everything.. It's the same today :(

Thanks for the replies guys. Sorry I'm being really rambly in my posts atm...

x

It sounds to me that there could be more than one issue. And that they possibly aren't connected. It could be IBS affecting your stomach. And if it seems stress related it could be panic attacks causing your breathing problems, but i'm not a doctor! And nor are you! So you're better off going to see someone that can help xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->