Don't know when AF is supposed to get here..

PrayerfulHope

Mom of 2
Reaction score
Ok. I feel like I am repeating myself so if you've read my posts before and already know my story, sorry!!!

For the first time this month I got a BFP on my ovulation test. I'm now 11 DPO and am not sure when to test. I don't know when the witch is supposed to come and visit so I've been waiting until Sunday to test... but I don't know if this is too soon? My cycles are so irregular - ranging from 26 days to 56(ish?) days, that I don't know when to expect AF? Sooo when do I know if I've missed her???

the best thing you can do is wait another 5 days or so before testing as the average LP is 14 days, and waiting till then will prevent false negatives or :witch: will have appeared by then (saves wasting tests.)

I would wait til 14 dpo. Fingers crossed for a :bfp: Heres some baby dust for you!

:dust::dust:

your lp will always be around the same length, if your af is irregular it is because you have ovulated at different times so as you know when you ovulated you should have a fairly good idea now of when af is due - average is 14 days after ovulation but can range from 10 to 16 days x

I've never had an "LP" before.. this is my first ovulation in 9 cycles since beginning ttc...

I've never had an "LP" before.. this is my first ovulation in 9 cycles since beginning ttc...

I'm on cd92. still haven't ovulated yet. Was with the doc on wed. He said to keep :sex: in the hope of catching that egg. And his advice on when to test? Seeing as I have no clue how long my cycle is he said that if I observed any early pregnancy symptoms to test then. What the above posts said about luteal phase is true. It is usually 14 - 16 dpo however, just like our menstrual cycles it can be different for everyone. Not sure this actually helps - sorry?
best of luck. hope you get your :bfp:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->