Dont know where to post this...

AlvysGrl

Reaction score
I have been TTC for six months...not worried about the timming because I know it will happen when its supposed to BUT i just had my annual PAP done and though I have never had an abnormal PAP before (and this pap was normal as far as I know) but there was some information on it that I am not understanding ...it said I had Reactive/Reparative Changes - this is what google said...->this category encompasses benign cellular changes that are reactive in response to such factors as inflammation, radiation or an intrauterine device. It includes reparative changes, or "typical repair", which may be seen in squamous or glandular epithelium, usually in the presence of inflammation. Reactive cellular changes associated with atrophy and inflammation or atrophic vaginitis has been added. Sorry it is so long but is this a possible reason why we are not Concieving?? Does anyone know what this means I havent been able to call my Dr this mornign to ask him...Thank you for any information you may be able to provide :dust:

also I have never had an IUD or do I play with radiation lol

Have you ever had any type of funny or weird CM or maybe been diagnosed with dysplasia?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->