Don't know whether to test...... Either 1 day late or AF due tomoz

bbaabbyy

Reaction score
Hey ladies I dunno what to do..... said to myself from the start I wouldn't test early as itakes things stressful but now I'm starting to wonder but don't wanna get me hopes up!!! My app says I'm a day late but when I count 28 days it takes me to tomoz. My cylces are normally 28 days although last month was 26. Have no symptoms of anything so dunno what to think...... Any experience ladies x

:hi:
I had NO sympts before any of my bfps, so I say :test:
FX and GL!!

Testing can be stressful, but it sounds to me like it already has you stressed out anyway. You just have to ask yourself if a definitive answer is going to stress you more than thinking about it constantly.

(I stressed less after testing, even when it was negative)

In a complete whimp...hv no idea when my AF is due since I just off bcp and hang had a period yet. I'm on 11dpo and tested yesterday and today. So I say:test::test::test::test::loo:

Hey ladies thanks for the replies, iv still not tested!!!! I honestly just feel out this month...... Today iv woke up with cramps on and off so expecting AF anytime I think..... Just don't have anything else to make me think I might get a bfp. My boobs are ever so very slightly tender on and off but then I get this before AF. Think I'm gonna test Mon as I have a clearblue digi test and wanna waste it and can't get nowhere over weekend to get a cheapy..... Any of u ladies testing this weekend or feeling ne different xx

No diff here, just tons of white creamy cm that has chunks (eww lol)
and I get crampy after checking cm/cp...still writing 50% of that off to the progesterone. The other 50% is the boy bean:winkwink:
Gotta back up Dobs on Team Blue lol

No diff here, just tons of white creamy cm that has chunks (eww lol)
and I get crampy after checking cm/cp...still writing 50% of that off to the progesterone. The other 50% is the boy bean:winkwink:
Gotta back up Dobs on Team Blue lol
Hey jlm how u feeling..... Still feel exactly the same lol and still no AF and still not tested can't get to shops at mo..... Still certain AF is gonna start anytime just cause I honestly do not feel pg its just very weird I'm never late and now 3 days late!!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->