Don't Know Why But..

amylk87

WTT for No.1
Reaction score
I am going crazy with broodiness. I think i will be able to take my mind off it when i start back at Uni (the 21st sept). At the moment i'm on BnB looking at everything baby! lol. :wacko:

Its only the WTT people who truly understand how hard it is to wait. Atleast i've only got... 9 months. Feels like a lifetime. :cry:

Anyone else going abit baby mad at the moment?

Im going crazy. I have full access to the internet at work and i sit on here pretty much all day looking at baby stuff, lurking in 1st Tri getting jealous of all the newly pregnant ladies wishing i was one of them :( xx

I think we all lurk in the preggo sections :p
It's so hard to wait when you feel ready... I know it's not a lot of comfort, but think of the fact that you are waiting for the right reasons, so it will be the best situation for both of you when you're pg.
:hugs::hugs::hugs:
xxx

all i think about is babies and i spend all day reading through this whole forum! i know im driving hubby mad and he'll prob get cross eventually but its all i think about. i actually feel sore in my heart cuz i'd love love love to be pregnant and have a wee one running about. the advert with the kids laughing(baby food i think) makes me feel so happy and excited but so unbelievably sad for wat i dont have.

my hubby wants to wait until next summer but that so far away!!

for now i'll just dream and read up on wat to expect and know it all off byheart thoeretically anyway lol

I'm definitely there with you! Today I'm really wanting to hurry this thing up. We're only 5 1/2 months away from our TTC date but just going into the playroom (the future nursery) makes me want to go ahead and decorate for the little one (hopefully a girl)!!

hehe i know just how you feel, i joined the sight in Oct 2008 and have been waiting every since! i go through spells of been extremley broody...it drives me nuts so have to try and keep occupied
xx

:thumbup: ME! :thumbup:

To the point where yesterday I briefly considered getting a kitten, just so I had something to nuture and buy nice things for. But that would be silly so I'm over it.

I'm glad I can come on here and visit all the forums, keeps me from wanting to surround myself with all the catalogues I can get my hands to look at the baby things!

I go through different phases! Sometimes I am really broody and other times I am just a little bit broody!! With the very very broody phases, it does sometimes feel unbearable!!! Fingers crossed I only have a few months left of waiting - but it's bloody hard sometimes! x

I have about 9-10 months to wait too. Although I'm getting married next may, I can't help but feel like I am behind in life. The majority of my high school friends are married and/or have children. OH feels the same way and he's 7 years older than me. Being a nanny doesn't help the situation. I'm ok while at work, but as soon as I leave I realize that I don't have a LO to go home too.

I find the strong urge to have a baby comes in waves. It used to happen once every few months, but the waves are getting closer and closer together so that I'm worried I'll soon be in a constant state of baby fever!
Im going crazy. I have full access to the internet at work and i sit on here pretty much all day looking at baby stuff, lurking in 1st Tri getting jealous of all the newly pregnant ladies wishing i was one of them :( xx

How do you not get fired?? lol

I am going crazy with broodiness. I think i will be able to take my mind off it when i start back at Uni (the 21st sept). At the moment i'm on BnB looking at everything baby! lol. :wacko:

Its only the WTT people who truly understand how hard it is to wait. Atleast i've only got... 9 months. Feels like a lifetime. :cry:

Anyone else going abit baby mad at the moment?

hey hun! How are you?

Im exactly the same as you... ive only got 8/9 months left at uni and I really want to try, but I need to get a job and some mat pay... RUbbish.. :(

I noticed ur in the Northwest? Is that ur uni? U dont have to answer, Im just being nosey really :p

xxxx

I'm fine thanks you?

I'm the same, want a job for mat pay! I'm at ljmu - don't live in the city though. How about you? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->