dont like this

emzilouu

Mummy and Pregnant!
Reaction score
For the 1st time in nearly a year since weve been married im up at my parents house without my Husband and by gum i actaully hate it! :cry: iv just sent him a sweet soppy goodnight text (i havent sent him one of them since before we were married cause weve been together near enough everynight apart from when hes been away cause hes in the army) and i feel like bursting into tears, i know my hormones arent helping but i actually feel so sad without him here :( plus iv got another 2 weeks here without him, he will be at home on friday as hes back from exercise but isnt picking me up from my dads til the following weekend! dont know if im going to be able to cope :(
sorry i know i probably sound like a soppy school girl i just never realised how much i miss him when hes away until now :cry:
x

:hugs:

I'll bet pregnancy hormones have a lot to do with it! I was exactly the same with FOB while I was pregnant. It got to the point I'd get really sad leaving him just to go to work :blush:
You have an excuse though there are two of you missing him :) Hope the time flies by :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->