• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dont listen to beccaface!

CandyApple19

Pregnant with #3, PAL.
Reaction score
;) Only kidding...welll....

she just sent me her first response picture..and its not an evap..its pink but pale..but defo there. she wont admit shes pregnant yet cause shes gonna retest friday unless she gives in before then (lets hope!)

But i really do think she needs some encouragement! that was a faintly positive first response!

COME ON GIRLS CHEER HER ON!

:happydance::happydance::happydance:Come on Becca!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Seriously, I know how hard it is to believe it when it finally happens, especially when you've been trying for a while....:hugs:

Come on, lets see that test!!! :cloud9:

awww hunn you silly billy were all hear for you we all want to see the test pics!!! youve seen how pale some bfps have been and then gone on too get stronger and stronger :)

youve got us youve got Kat aswell who had what seh said was a faint bfp when we could all bloody see it lol!!!

hope your lines get stronger hunni thinking of you :)

xxxx

Haha, doh Kat.
You make me smile & cry allll at the same time.
Teehee.
I'm DEFO 10DPO.
I think I had my REAL IB bleed at 8DPO.
So I am retesting friday :]
x

thanks strawberry babes, i LOVE ur siggy!!!! on in mine u go go!!! *hugs!*

np becca chick, dont be down in the dumps! u deserve this! xxxxxx

becca i reallly really do think and hope this is it for you :) x

Me too.
Atm I wont post the pic.
Im not too confident and im really sensitive, so if someone says "BFN", i'll be gutted.
x

one person outa everyone on my bfp picture said it looks like an evap..everyone else saw it easily! i think its got something to do with peoples screen resolutions and whether ur on a laptop or whatever. also when u did the test cause once my test dried up it was so hard to see the line on a pic, i cant wait to get a better line and post the better pic! xxxxxxx

Yea, mine had dried up.
I'll wait til friday.
x

ok babes, ur so strong, keep the chin up, not bitch here yet so its all ok!! xxxx

yeah thats true the witchy bitch aint here yet :D excited for friday i think id be a nervous wreck!! id love to join you girlies this week with a bfp but i doubt it!! hope everyones lines get darker and darker xx

Oi crazy bitch, why arnt u testing?! ur 13 dpo :O DO ONE NOW! xxxx

i is some wise i save lots of money by not testing early lol i want the first test i ever do to be a :bfp: :blush:

i is some wise i save lots of money by not testing early lol i want the first test i ever do to be a :bfp: :blush:

How do you not??? I'd be peeing on sticks all friggin day if I were you.... you sensible one!! Heeheee... no really, wish you the best of luck! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->