• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dont listen to beccaface!

i is some wise i save lots of money by not testing early lol i want the first test i ever do to be a :bfp: :blush:

How do you not??? I'd be peeing on sticks all friggin day if I were you.... you sensible one!! Heeheee... no really, wish you the best of luck! :thumbup:

i dunno how i do it to be honest god knows!! just manage to do it usually by now im wanting to cave in and do one but not even tempted to go out and get one this month lol

Hehe.
I'm starting to believe the line i got a little.
Hope it's darker on Friday.
x

Haha.
Keep myself busy.
Plus my Pg tests wont come till Thurs :D
x

yeah suppose thats true hehe cant wait to see im so hppy for you girlies :)

Good Luck Ladies. You have some willpower Becca, if I had a faint line I would be peeing on everything in sight LOL Hope to see a pic of your dark :bfp: Friday.

Lots of Baby Dust :dust::bfp::dust::bfp::dust::bfp::dust:

i is some wise i save lots of money by not testing early lol i want the first test i ever do to be a :bfp: :blush:

How do you not??? I'd be peeing on sticks all friggin day if I were you.... you sensible one!! Heeheee... no really, wish you the best of luck! :thumbup:

i dunno how i do it to be honest god knows!! just manage to do it usually by now im wanting to cave in and do one but not even tempted to go out and get one this month lol

I'm the same. Think it's the thought of yet another :bfn: staring up that does it. At least if the :witch: hasn't shown you can maybe think it's a possibility! x x
GL to all of you

I feel very very sick tonight.
Really hope i'm pregnant.
Fx'd <3
x

Tell me about tbuns, I'm an addict already and only ttc 1st cycle LOL

Just bought more OPK and Pregnancy tests off the internet today - 25 of each. Should keep me occupied for a while next month :winkwink: x

congrats girlies..... really happy for yous. Can't wait to see the pics x

gl hun, and ignore the bad comments if u get any , and go with wat u think,, and it sounds like u got faiint pos any way ,, xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->