Don't LOVE any (girl) name!

I just wanted to say that I feel your pain! I had names that I liked, even really liked, but didn't love. I thought that I would have to settle. Then yesterday, completely out of the blue this name just came to me and I got warm fuzzies lol. I put it with a family name I wanted to honor and it brought tears to my eyes (sounds totally corny I know!) But that is what let me know it was THE name. I LOVE the new name and feel like I can relax now. So anyway, I just wanted you to know that maybe you haven't heard THE name yet and not to settle for a name if you don't completely love it. Good luck :)

Yes this is how I feel, there are several names I like but none that really feel "right". I hope I discover one or grow to love one I like already because I don't want to be debating this once she's born or regret her name later. I'd also like to start calling her by her name. This is hard!

I just wanted to say that I feel your pain! I had names that I liked, even really liked, but didn't love. I thought that I would have to settle. Then yesterday, completely out of the blue this name just came to me and I got warm fuzzies lol. I put it with a family name I wanted to honor and it brought tears to my eyes (sounds totally corny I know!) But that is what let me know it was THE name. I LOVE the new name and feel like I can relax now. So anyway, I just wanted you to know that maybe you haven't heard THE name yet and not to settle for a name if you don't completely love it. Good luck :)

Yes this is how I feel, there are several names I like but none that really feel "right". I hope I discover one or grow to love one I like already because I don't want to be debating this once she's born or regret her name later. I'd also like to start calling her by her name. This is hard!

It is soo hard! It was really starting to bother me, even though I am only barely in 2nd tri. I really hope you find THE name soon :hugs:

I felt the same too. I had a short list of names I thought were all pretty and liked, but none of them felt like the 'one.' I ended up finding the right name just days before she was born. :) Just reflect on what you like about the names that do appeal to you, and try to find something of similar qualities that speaks to you more. I'm sure the right name will come.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->