• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Dont no wat to do ?

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
Well i have just changed ciarans formula to cow and gate comfort 1 as he had bad wind and stuff , but when i first give him the bottle he seems to really struggle to drink it ? they are size 2 teats and its not 2 warm so i dont know whats up ? but after a couple of mins he seems to gulps it down realy fast? :dohh::dohh:

are you using the dr browns level 2? tabs got pissed off with those so is on 3 now although i sit her up more and pace her a little by giving her a breather as it flows quite quick.
I forgot to say have you checked out the formula when it is warm?? its gloopy and nasty!! so what i do is fill my bottles in the morning with boiling water and wait for them to cool down then add the formula and she drinks it lovely at room temp. It also looks much nicer. I also dont shake it i swirl it to mixtakes a little longer but i put in a couple of scoops,swirl then add the rest etc

she would drink it all in 10 mins if i let her

My LO did exactly the same when i changed his formula...i think thy must notice the difference thats all hun...my LO now can't get enough xx

aw ok how long did this last for? my OH thinks he wont feed for him and only feeds for me :-?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->