• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Don't quote me yet, but i think I have a sticky bean!!!

CutenessANR

Reaction score
9 DPO today and woke up with very tiny spots and some cramps. Sneezing all morning, eating constantly all week... I think i have implantation!!!! Super excited especially considering i was diagnosed with PCOS and this was our first cycle trying... I almost dont want to get excited because i cant believe its true... Please everyone pray that this is really happening!!

Good luck that this is the one! I'm also 9dpo today and have PCOS so I'm in the same boat. I hope you get your BFP!

Thank you... turns out I was pregnant... and I miscarried again... guess i was right to try not to get my hopes up :'(

so sorry :hugs:

You found out you were pregnant and then miscarried the next day? That's rough :(

I am so sorry to hear that :(
sending you lots of positive wibes

Thank you so much everyone... i broke down and got a test right after posting. it was positive... we were so excited and yes, I started losing it the very next day... it is almost over now, but I am still so sad... I wish i knew what I did or how I can stop it from happening again... I miscarried once before then got pregnant again 5 months later and had my beautiful son... maybe this time will be the same. Thank you for all of the support, it is very much needed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"