Don't really get EWCM?

Savasanna

Reaction score
Hi all,

So, my cycle seems to have shifted a little since my ectopic a few months back. One thing I've noticed that I don't really get EWCM anymore. I get a ton of watery cm - but it never goes to that last step. Does your cm always hit the ew level? Any idea on why I used to get it every month, but now don't?

Not everyone gets EWCM all the time. If you take antihistamines it can keep you from getting EWCM. I had one cycle with loads of EWCM and the very next cycle non at all. Also stress can play a role in the amt of EWCM. This cycle I had just a little EWCM and we BDed before and after. HTH :)

Like the PP said, not everyone gets EWCM...I never get it, but sometimes get watery, which is also considered fertile CM.

Preseed is said to mimic EWCM, so maybe pick that up for the cycles you see little to none.

Not everyone gets EWCM all the time. If you take antihistamines it can keep you from getting EWCM. I had one cycle with loads of EWCM and the very next cycle non at all. Also stress can play a role in the amt of EWCM. This cycle I had just a little EWCM and we BDed before and after. HTH :)

Yikes! I didn't realize that antihistamines keep you from getting EWCM! I was planning on taking my antihistamines until I got my EWCM, then coming off them for the TWW. Perhaps I'll think about getting off them sooner....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->