Dont tell the bride?

Was that the one where she asked to borrow £50 and he said no?? His whole 3 weeks was like one giant stag do!

I haven't got a clue what i'd want!! I'd need thousands to make it perfect iykwim.

Tbh if my OH did organise it he'd prob go on holiday with his mates and take me to the registry office, then pub!! I've already told him that hyperthetically if he ever did that, I'd better be getting a holiday too!

There was one guy on last week, or the week before, who booked up to go to peru for his stag night, and yet he didnt even leave his wifey to be any money for her hen night down the town :lol: Selfish buggers :rofl:

I saw that! And the wifey was only peeved because she thought they were in stripper land!! I'd be going nuts if my OH buggered off to Peru and sent me to Blackpool!

Was that the one where she asked to borrow £50 and he said no?? His whole 3 weeks was like one giant stag do!

Yeah I think so :rofl: Id rather have the money for the wedding and use his own money for a stag night.

same! the dresses the guys choice make me feel sick

Lol, same here.

OMG, whats he doing now with the dance? :rofl::rofl: its so comical!!

Snowball, I just spat my cup of tea all over my laptop screen! you made me absolutley howl with laughter with the 'nuptials from nuts magazine" thing! Could you imagine...BAHAHAHAHA! :lol:

Anyhoo, I must be in the minority here because I probably would actually let my fiancee organise ours. Reckon he'd do a mint job! :thumbup:

No...OH loves the fact that i am organising it and asking him opinions when needed.

We are having a theme to our wedding...i wont reviel although i know a few buddies know...but i am not going OTT with it....its kind of just hidden bits thoughout the day.

I am glued to it at the mo though

x

OMG cant believe that woman agreed to sell those dresses at £100 each...why cant i get them that cheap...they are forever yours dresses and would love those but i was told 45 more! arh
x

Do you like the light brown dress where the sash comes down at the side? thats what we were thinking for bm dresses
x

We wont be having that colour...but i love that style hehe!
now he got them for £100 i am on the hunt for them at that price lol
x

i really enjoyed it :blush: i sobbed when they were saying there vows, god damn hormones :lol:

No, no and no!

I would end up with a tangerine dress, karioke at the reception, hot pot for the meal need i go on lol

i can only imagine what ava would be dressed in! come one marc puts her in PJ tops to go out in! its not that hard to tell the diffrence!! CRINGE

I was in hysterics during that dance!! My OH hid because he doesn't like ppl with painted faces lmao!

I hope they got to take all the sweets and choccy home, what a waste!!

I'd love to be on that show!!

I have no idea what i want for a wedding so my DH to be couldnt go far wrong.... just need to find a man now!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->