Don't trust that negative...

PinkPeony2013

Reaction score
So I posted about my situation a few days ago, but not much has changed. I'm traveling abroad right now so my period is totally out of whack- but it scared us so we took an HPT, which turned out to be negative. Great. Problem is, I'm still missing AF and I have all of the symptoms that I can't seem to shake like sore breasts, headaches, slight cramping, light brown spotting, slight nausea and a few more. Now, I know these can all be signs of PMS and the inevitable AF, but I just don't know.

I am curious now with my latest symptom- the light brown spotting- how it might be different from regular PMS spotting. For me, as soon as I start spotting, I know AF is on her way within a few hours, but not so this time! Which has me wondering... I wouldn't mind a baby right now, it would certainly change our plans, but I'd be elated!

Have any of you had a similar experience? Especially with the spotting? Thanks! :) :flower:

How late (do you think) was your period when you took the test? It is quite common for traveling to mess your periods up a bit so it wouldn't be suprising for the symptoms you're getting to be down to that, but I'd take another test if your af doesn't show up soon. Good luck!

You're so sweet, thank you for your response. If we are going by my home time, I was 5 days late, but if it was based on my travel time, 6 days late. Still no AF and here I am 8/9 days late... I think I'm just going to take another test when I get home! I'm gonna try to enjoy these last few days as best I can, but it's really hard to get it off the mind, you know?

a hpt should show positive if you are pregnant by 5/6 days late so i wouldnt worry too much, just enjoy the rest of your holiday :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->